The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't port to Artaeum with max level templates

Sarousse
Sarousse
✭✭✭✭✭
As title says. Can you fix that for next patch please ?

14nz2zimztwf.png
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What exactly are you trying to do that's specific to Artaeum only, @Sarousse?

You can do the Antiquities level-up digs in any zone ...
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafting Sload.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dumb question time. Did you do the first wpquest in the Summerset story line? Or have you unlocked that wayshrine on that character in some other way?
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an EU player, I only have access to templates, so I can't unlock it unless I do the prologue quest, that I won't do because they have to fix the templates so they are 100% working.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarousse wrote: »
    As an EU player, I only have access to templates, so I can't unlock it unless I do the prologue quest, that I won't do because they have to fix the templates so they are 100% working.

Another dumb question:

What exactly is wrong with the templates that prevents you from doing the Shimmerene quest?

In the same time it took for multiple posts in this thread, you could have completed the quest in PTS ...