The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question about the Houseguests

Alphawolf01A
Alphawolf01A
✭✭✭✭✭
Do they work like the Banker and Merchant, in that they can be placed in all your houses or are they a one-off like a piece of furniture (one purchase - placed in one house)?
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been on the PTS but since they count towards the collectible furnishing limit, I assume you can place them in every house, not just in one.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you can place a house guest in multiple homes. Confirmed on PTS.
    PC EU
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you. I was hoping it was so, but you never know sometimes with this game. LOL

Now they just need to raise the cap in this category to accommodate the houseguests.
    Edited by Alphawolf01A on July 21, 2020 3:18PM
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Follow up question. Can they be linked?

If you set the path for one guest and link another guest to them, will the second follow the first as it follows the path?
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you set the path for one guest and link another guest to them, will the second follow the first as it follows the path?
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

No way I can see to link them. Even synchronising the timing of two guests moving from node to node on their own paths seems near impossible.
    PC EU
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops, forgot to quote again.
    Edited by Alphawolf01A on July 22, 2020 5:36PM
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No way I can see to link them. Even synchronising the timing of two guests moving from node to node on their own paths seems near impossible.

I figured it probably wasn't possible, but I had to ask. Thanks again.