The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Werewolf bug

MrAlanSmith
MrAlanSmith
✭✭
Coming out werewolf form and going into a city guards and NPCS shout werewolf and attack, This happens 5 mins aswell, I don't know if going out and back into the game fixes this bug..

If this is part off the werewolf THEN REMOVE IT, Its stupid!
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    PC`NA

Same, Not in Werewolf form, But everyone in town screams WEREWOLF!
    I get a bounty to start once the guard kills me, I wont get a bounty again. so the guards dont attack, but all the towns still do.

Its a bug, Logging out & in fixed it, But its already happen to me a few times.
    Cant log w/ townies beating the hell out of me calling me a WEREWOLF! >.>
    Gert Soem!!
    Options
  • Gurthug
    Gurthug
    ✭✭
    PS4 EU # Greymoor Justice System Werewolf bug

Appears to occur when manually exiting the Werewolf form ultimate (rather then letting it expire itself - though may happen then too?).
    Normally friendly npcs respond as though the player were in wolf form.
    You can log out and in again (or apparently move between zones) to reset the issue.

Is a real pain as costs gold to deal with every time it occurs.
    Gurthug (PS5) - Imperial StamDK
    Options
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gurthug wrote: »
    PS4 EU # Greymoor Justice System Werewolf bug

Appears to occur when manually exiting the Werewolf form ultimate (rather then letting it expire itself - though may happen then too?).
    Normally friendly npcs respond as though the player were in wolf form.
    You can log out and in again (or apparently move between zones) to reset the issue.

Is a real pain as costs gold to deal with every time it occurs.

And stolen goods if you come across any, there needs to be an immediate patch for this but I wouldn’t hold my breath, they could have fixed it in the recent patch involving the buggy fence but they chose not to. Just goes to show they tend to ignore the fine-print.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
    Options
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Zos??? This crap is still going on. If implementing "justice system" to Vampires and Werewolves is so difficult, might as well get rid of it like it used to be. Hell, even the Necromancers can summon what they want since Sorcerers can summon Daedra, I don't see why not. You are only complicating things you clearly can't handle. [snip] The Justice system is already funky, I know you tried to make it more complicated in the beginning, but since it wasn't accomplishable then, I don't know why you think adding WWs and Vamps to the mix will help. Let Necros, Vamps, and WWs be free of this Justice system b.s. or fix it. [snip]

[Edited to remove Bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on July 22, 2020 2:14PM
    Options
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

We wanted to let you all know that we are aware of this issue and a fix will be implemented in a future patch. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This bug has been reported previously in at least one other thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/529731/werewolf-justice-system-bug
    Options
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this still happening?

I just lost thousands of gold in stolen items for no reason.

XBOX NA

S.
    Options