Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

No Thieves Guild / Dark Brotherhood

Blu3d0gd3m0cr8ts
Blu3d0gd3m0cr8ts
✭✭✭
I just dont feel right playing this game until the thieves guild and dark brotherhood are put in the game.
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They've stated that they plan to add this, along with a crime system, and other TES staples in future updates.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Blu3d0gd3m0cr8ts
    Blu3d0gd3m0cr8ts
    ✭✭✭
    Has there been an ETA on those additions ? or any offical notes posted on the two ?
  • Mortuum
    Mortuum
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is coming as first official expansion, so you just have to wait a bit. As mentioned above, DB, TG and crime system. Using google before starting silly posts doesnt hurt, trust me.
  • Blu3d0gd3m0cr8ts
    Blu3d0gd3m0cr8ts
    ✭✭✭
    How about this
    Mortuum wrote: »
    Using google before starting silly posts doesnt hurt, trust me.
    You always an meany pants or is this something new for you ?
    Edited by Blu3d0gd3m0cr8ts on April 20, 2014 6:23PM
  • Dracovar
    Dracovar
    ✭✭✭
    I just dont feel right playing this game until the thieves guild and dark brotherhood are put in the game.

I wouldn't do that. If they come in an expansion, then you may have to be level capped to start the quest lines.

• Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The devs have also talked about expanding content for all levels, not just end game content. I seriously doubt crime system, DB and TG would be end game content.
  • Rajani Isa
    Yes i do have horrible time when dealing with idiots like you who cant even read.

Right, because what was shown here is an inability to read.

Doing a quick search, the most concrete thing I found in non-video format in the first page was the wiki just saying it will be added after launch. Maybe that's what bludgeon found and thus why asking here if there was any links for him to pursue from the Devs or official pages.
    Edited by Rajani Isa on April 20, 2014 7:37PM
  • Malkavianqueen
    Malkavianqueen
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same feeling, op. I didn't realize how much time I spent stealing in these games until the option to doesn't exist in here. XD I hope this is one of the first additions after Adventure zones are implemented.
  • SgtPepperUK
    SgtPepperUK
    ✭✭✭
    It'll be interesting to see how they implement DB as I'm sure I'm not alone in being someone who wouldn't play DB quests, I did in Oblivion and eventually hated the DB, in Skyrim I took the option to oppose them. Essentially it'd be a whole block of content that I doubt I would ever touch.

I could get behind the Morag Tong, they're more honourable (plus one of the best npcs in the Pact is one of them too); I would like to see them as a playable faction, though technically they'd be largely limited to Morrowind so not sure how that could work as the idea of pursuing targets who've fled from there could only go so far.
  • Zorak
    Zorak
    ✭✭✭
    lol

Ok.
  • Relyk04
    Relyk04
    ✭✭✭
    Yes i do have horrible time when dealing with idiots like you who cant even read.

Lol The Internet... The one place where everyone thinks they are 10ft tall and bulletproof. No respect lol.
  • pavelcherepanskyrwb17_ESO

Although I do agree that OP should have done some search before posting, I don't think it gives you, Mr./Ms. Mortuum, a right to call people idiots and being aggravating. In fact, I would assume that its against forum rules.
    * Abusive Language and Disruptive Behavior: We do not tolerate abusive language or disruptive behavior on our forums. This goes for abusive and disruptive comments and behavior that are directed at a ZeniMax Online employee and ESO community member, alike. Please remember to be respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, and help us maintain a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for all.

Edited by pavelcherepanskyrwb17_ESO on April 21, 2014 1:25AM
    "Do you want the book or not? Then go whack some people with Wabbajack!!"
  • Relyk04
    Relyk04
    ✭✭✭

Although I do agree that OP should have done some search before posting, I don't think it gives you, Mr./Ms. Mortuum, a right to call people idiots and being aggravating. In fact, I would assume that its against forum rules.
    * Abusive Language and Disruptive Behavior: We do not tolerate abusive language or disruptive behavior on our forums. This goes for abusive and disruptive comments and behavior that are directed at a ZeniMax Online employee and ESO community member, alike. Please remember to be respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, and help us maintain a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for all.

Perhaps, he should have done his research before flaming his fellow gamer!
    Relyk04 wrote: »
    Perhaps, he should have done his research before flaming his fellow gamer!
    You always an meany pants or is this something new for you ?

Is that what you refer to as flaming? Well, I'm not sure I'd be offended by such a comment. Definitely much less than being called an idiot.

Secondly, in the original post OP was just voicing a genuine concern that game is not as fun without TG and DB. The question on 'when' came only in one of his next comments but he didn't create a discussion for the sole purpose of asking ETA of updates and so your (and mine, and Mortuum's) 'do-your-research' position is not justified.
    Edited by pavelcherepanskyrwb17_ESO on April 21, 2014 12:05AM
  • Mortuum
    Mortuum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Comment you quoted was an answer to 3 or 4 very insulting posts removed by mods now, mine was removed as well, but dont be so fast to judge after 1 copy/paste if you cant see rest of it, as said, removed after i reported it. What you see now is literally 30% of what was in this topic earlier but nvm, this is what you getting when trying to help others on game forums.
    Edited by Mortuum on April 21, 2014 2:45AM
    Comment you quoted was an answer to 3 or 4 very insulting posts removed by mods now, mine was removed as well, but dont be so fast to judge after 1 copy/paste if you cant see rest of it, as said, removed after i reported it. What you see now is literally 30% of what was in this topic earlier but nvm, this is what you getting when trying to help others on game forums.

In that case I do apologize. There was no indication of any deleted posts. Sorry.