Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"None of us is getting any younger"

• BisDasBlutGefriert
    BisDasBlutGefriert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    “ traveler, may we speak?” In front of mournhold bank near steps

“Talk to me before entering mournhold...citizen” guard in stone gate hallway near writ turn in location

Two quests I hated doing but it did silences their tongues.
    ~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~
  • Blkadr
    Blkadr
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Your eyes are like muddy puddles... something.... " in Murkmire drives me nuts. :/
  • VoxAdActa
    VoxAdActa
    ✭✭✭✭
    After spending a lot of time in Reaper's March, I kind of want to start a "Free Finadrin!" movement.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    “ traveler, may we speak?” In front of mournhold bank near steps

“Talk to me before entering mournhold...citizen” guard in stone gate hallway near writ turn in location

Two quests I hated doing but it did silences their tongues.

It is truly odd to hear that when he says it as you are leaving!
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • mikikatze
    mikikatze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I turn my writs in in Rimmen. Nobody standing next to the boxes, therefore no talking - and all crafting tables are in one close area, too.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mikikatze wrote: »
    I turn my writs in in Rimmen. Nobody standing next to the boxes, therefore no talking - and all crafting tables are in one close area, too.

Those are not Writs. I am fairly sure you always have to turn writs into the guy who takes them.

Dailies are something else. Alinor also does not have anybody standing by where you turn those in.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To make it even worse. Both him and Faustina Curio comment like you haven't done a single master writ before, even though you have done hundreds and their dialogue is supposed to change (at least Faustina's) after you've gotten the achievment.

"I'm sorry, but I have a note here for you from Master Rolis. It says you should 'start making waves' if you wish to be a client."

*Slaps her with the blueprints I just bought*
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on July 22, 2020 11:25AM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!