Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aspiring programmer looking for addon ideas

• daim
    daim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Granicus wrote: »
    Something may exist already, but I’d like the capability to click once on a Wayshrine in a Map (at a Wayshrine) and then travel there without having to click anything else. No confirmation that Yes I actually want to go there, no wading through all the Set Destination options (not really sure where those come from). I’d much rather deal with the rare times I hit one i didn’t mean to versus the constant clicking/keystroke confirmations, to quickly go where I said I wanted to go the first time.

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1643-BanditsUserInterface.html
    It's a huge addon though. If you wanna try it see section 18. Automation > Fast travel
    ""I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light." It was written on my sword, long…long ago." ―Ajunta Pall
    PC|EU
  • Granicus
    Granicus
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1643-BanditsUserInterface.html
    It's a huge addon though. If you wanna try it see section 18. Automation > Fast travel
    [/quote]

Thank you very much! I’ve recently installed Bandits but didnt realize it did that. Just tried it and it’s exactly what I was looking for!
    PC/NA
    PvE
    Intel I9-9900K
    32GB RAM
    2x 1TB Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 SSDs
    Nvidia RTX 2080 TI 11GB
  • Selminus
    Selminus
    ✭✭✭✭
    adjutant wrote: »
    Hey there. I got interested in ESO addon API and after tinkering with random stuff and popular libraries I'd like to create something actually useful now. I won't promise anything but if I get interested in your idea AND my skills prove sufficient, I'll be glad bring your idea to life.

Play the game and then it will come to you when something you need is lacking. Necessity is the mother of invention. Good luck!
  • Soriana
    Soriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We get a ton of motif pages donated to our trade guild; there is currently no way to look in the guild bank to see if we have complete motif sets to auction/raffle without checking them off one by one or loading them on a spreadsheet. Is there the possibility of an add-on that can scan bank inventory and let you know if you have complete motif sets and which ones they are?

Thanks in advance for checking!
  • adjutant
    adjutant
    Xologamer wrote: »
    Hey there. I got interested in ESO addon API and after tinkering with random stuff and popular libraries I'd like to create something actually useful now. I won't promise anything but if I get interested in your idea AND my skills prove sufficient, I'll be glad bring your idea to life.

hey, there is a set called ,,clever alchemist" which is triggert by using a potion and its a set which u could use well on 1bar but im just to used to spam my pots (cause of pve) if u would have time u could programm a addon which automaticly disables the ability to drink potions if u are on the other bar (like the addon which does the same but with synergys) would love this and would even pay u gold if u would programm this

Enjoy. https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2688-CleverAlchemistHelper.html#info
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭

hey, there is a set called ,,clever alchemist" which is triggert by using a potion and its a set which u could use well on 1bar but im just to used to spam my pots (cause of pve) if u would have time u could programm a addon which automaticly disables the ability to drink potions if u are on the other bar (like the addon which does the same but with synergys) would love this and would even pay u gold if u would programm this

i love u whats ur ingame @name?
  • adjutant
    adjutant

@adjutant [EU]
    Edited by adjutant on July 3, 2020 8:48PM
  • RT01100111
    RT01100111
    ✭✭✭
    Here would be a quick and simple addon that many may like.

You define what quick slots when you're not in Cyrodiil and which quick slots you want in Cyrodiil.
    When you enter or exit the zone either the addon will auto change the slotted items or you press a keybind that would need to be defined.
  • Llidoryc
    Llidoryc
    ✭✭✭
    And add on that will show litany of blood and Kari's hit list targets on the map or map pins. Can't tell you how many times I've walked past these things only to find out that they were important later
  • Llidoryc
    Llidoryc
    ✭✭✭
    Some sort of add on that highlights when aggroed mobs are within x meters of each other to increase AOE performance. Have x be a customizable value to fine tune it for specific builds / abilities.
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An on screen alarm when hirelings are ready on various alt characters
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭

@adjutant [EU]

sended u a mail^^
    Edited by Xologamer on July 6, 2020 2:29AM
  • Llidoryc
    Llidoryc
    ✭✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »
    An on screen alarm when hirelings are ready on various alt characters

Would this even work? I was under the impression that hirelings only trigger once you log in or go from one zone to another?
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭

@adjutant [EU]

jo cause i dont know how to write comments on esoui : would be cool to have a feature that alchemist helper also blocks drinking potions while NOT incombat (cause i play it on stamNB and somethimes i drink the potion before in fight and than i have 45sec cooldown)
    would that be possible ? <3