The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Social Ban

karmar2008
karmar2008
Soul Shriven
Social ban is going on 12-days now. I'm an officer in 2 guilds and need to send emails for events and prizes etc. I've been unable to help with any events due to this ban. Please refer to [Incident: 200606-014787] Customer Service Ticket that I submitted 12 days ago for further information. I have been replying to this ticket daily in the past week to try and get this matter dealt with Urgently - please.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    karmar2008 wrote: »
    Social ban is going on 12-days now. I'm an officer in 2 guilds and need to send emails for events and prizes etc. I've been unable to help with any events due to this ban. Please refer to [Incident: 200606-014787] Customer Service Ticket that I submitted 12 days ago for further information. I have been replying to this ticket daily in the past week to try and get this matter dealt with Urgently - please.

I think that each time you reply, it might reset you to the end of the line. :disappointed:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    karmar2008 wrote: »

I think that each time you reply, it might reset you to the end of the line. :disappointed:

Correct.
  • karmar2008
    karmar2008
    Soul Shriven
    Oh boo, I did not know that. Maybe @ZOS_GinaBruno can help :smile: My GM @mis7up said its worth a shot reaching out, fingers crossed :blush:
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Try @ZOS_BillE or @ZOS_Adrikoth :)
    Gina doesn't really handle this type of stuff and I'm not sure she checks pings in here.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @karmar2008, we can confirm that we have received your ticket and that it is in the correct queue. A support agent will reach out soon.

Please be aware that we are currently experiencing high contact volume. As a result, you will have a longer wait time.

Thank you for understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jezzabell
    Jezzabell
    Hi karmar. I have a question, please only anwer if you feel comfortable doing so. Do you live in Brazil? I have had several of my guild members put on a social ban in the past month and all of them have been from Brazil.