The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Faction Changed Characters not receiving Rewards of the Worthy

• Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Doesn't seem to be global, I specifically took a character I faction swapped out tonight to check after reading this thread, got my reward after earning the required 25k(?)AP on him.
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no it's not, indeed ; I have 2 chars who I swapped, one is not receiving (Alliance token applied at the release day), for the other it's fine.
    But this is already 2 weeks and still zero attention to that bug ; and zero answer from Zos....
    Edited by solasub on June 10, 2020 3:07AM
    Tick Tock Tormentor• Gryphon Heart • Immortal Redeemer • Extinguisher of Flames • Dro-m'Athra Destroyer • Shiel of the North
    PVP Alpha Squad
    PVE : Alpha Crew Guild leader / Easy Peasy Officer

• C4Bliss
    C4Bliss
    ✭✭✭
    Same here...
  • Almsivife
    Almsivife
    ✭✭
    Still not fixed and still no word from ZOS. This is getting tiresome.
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still ZERO care from ZOS @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Tick Tock Tormentor• Gryphon Heart • Immortal Redeemer • Extinguisher of Flames • Dro-m'Athra Destroyer • Shiel of the North
    PVP Alpha Squad

• Almsivife
    Almsivife
    ✭✭
    solasub wrote: »
    still ZERO care from ZOS @ZOS_GinaBruno

It is unbelievable. When there is an unintended penalty for buying a product, fixing that should really be a priority.
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess we should perhaps advice people in General section to NOT BUY those tokens as they're bugged ; perhaps we would get finally a reaction ; this "bug report" section is just a joke it seems, Zos joking its customers. Such a shame.
    PVP Alpha Squad

• ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi all,

During Monday’s PC/Mac maintenance window, we are deploying a fix for players whose characters became unable to receive Rewards for the Worthy after using an Alliance Change Token. Once this fix is live, characters that were in the broken state will need to earn just one AP to receive their next Rewards for the Worthy. We are also investigating delivering missing rewards to players who have earned enough AP to gain additional Rewards for the Worthy since using an Alliance Change Token. We'll keep you updated.

Thank you!
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Almsivife
    Almsivife
    ✭✭
    Hi all,

During Monday’s PC/Mac maintenance window, we are deploying a fix for players whose characters became unable to receive Rewards for the Worthy after using an Alliance Change Token. Once this fix is live, characters that were in the broken state will need to earn just one AP to receive their next Rewards for the Worthy. We are also investigating delivering missing rewards to players who have earned enough AP to gain additional Rewards for the Worthy since using an Alliance Change Token. We'll keep you updated.

Thank you!

Thank you!
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally! thanks.
    PVP Alpha Squad

• Majia
    Majia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, thats good news.
    Amélie Kara - Magicka Templer - PC EU
    Makellose Eroberin - Die Entfesselte - Geistschlächterin

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." (Terry Pratchett)
  • troomar
    troomar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great news! I was just about to submit a ticket since, you know, midyear mayham event was comming soon and I didn't want to lose all those rewards.
    I'm gonna check it on Monday for sure.
    Yes.
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had trouble making a new home campaign after alliance change. Game said I had no home campaign but it would cost me 150k AP to "change campaign". I hoped this would go away after 12 hours, but it's been 3 days.
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hello @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ; so can we expect to get back the missing rewards? I made 1 250 000 + AP with that char since I bought the Alliance change token and got zero for that character ; I deeply need the transmute geods especially on a new patch time.... how will you manage to "deliver the missing rewards"? thanks in advance
    Edited by solasub on June 15, 2020 11:14AM
    PVP Alpha Squad

• solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The Elder Scrolls Online v6.0.7 is a patch to prep for tomorrow’s launch on Stadia, and doesn’t include any public-facing fixes. There is a small download required, which is approximately 103MB. We are still planning for the next incremental patch with game fixes to be published on Monday, June 29."

No fix so??
    PVP Alpha Squad

• solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno could we know which message we should believe? the one you posted here or the patch note? we wait for weeks already....
    PVP Alpha Squad

• ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

We confirmed that the fix for players who were who were affected by this issue between May 26 and June 3 (when the core issue was fixed) went live this morning. This means that players who were unable to earn Rewards for the Worthy before today can now start earning them again - earn just one AP to receive your next Rewards for the Worthy.

As noted last week, we are also investigating delivering missing rewards to players who have earned enough AP to gain additional Rewards for the Worthy since using an Alliance Change Token. We'll keep you updated on the plan for that.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Almsivife
    Almsivife
    ✭✭
    I can confirm that it has been fixed.

Thank you.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

We confirmed that the fix for players who were who were affected by this issue between May 26 and June 3 (when the core issue was fixed) went live this morning. This means that players who were unable to earn Rewards for the Worthy before today can now start earning them again - earn just one AP to receive your next Rewards for the Worthy.

As noted last week, we are also investigating delivering missing rewards to players who have earned enough AP to gain additional Rewards for the Worthy since using an Alliance Change Token. We'll keep you updated on the plan for that.

that is Terrible -
    alliance change tokens should not even exist.

Edited by Gilvoth on June 15, 2020 4:10PM
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

that is Terrible -
    alliance change tokens should not even exist.

And why is that?
  • Rhandee235
    Rhandee235
    ✭✭✭
    Also confirm the fix is in for this. Alliance change tokens were a very welcome addition to this game.
  • Fandriil
    Fandriil
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm too that the fix works. I get also many Mails with the other rewards. Mailbox full :)
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

This morning, we are granting the missing rewards to players who have earned enough AP to gain additional Rewards for the Worthy since using an Alliance Change Token but didn't due to the bug that surfaced with the launch of Update 26 on PC/Mac (and is now fixed). If you are one of the players who was owed some Rewards for the Worthy, you will receive the replacements in your in-game mail just like they normally arrive.

Thank you and please let us know if you have any questions.
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on July 13, 2020 2:10PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post