The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Faction Changed Characters not receiving Rewards of the Worthy

strepsels
strepsels
✭✭✭
Right now, any character that has change faction using a faction change token does not receive any Rewards of the Worthy despite making more than enough AP to receive them. I swapped 2 EP chars to AD and farmed roughly 500k AP on both and have not received a single Rewards of the Worthy mail.
  • strepsels
    strepsels
    ✭✭✭
    And to clarify, both characters had completed the "Welcome to Cyrodiil" quest.
    Options
  • RT01100111
    RT01100111
    ✭✭✭
    They're not worthy since they are turn coats. (Joking)
    Options
  • Gwynde
    Gwynde
    ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue -- swapped my character from DC to EP and didn't receive any Rewards of the Worthy even though I was in Cyrodiil (Ravenwatch) for almost two hours, took several keeps, earned a significant amount of AP, etc. I've been in Cyrodiil about 3 times since making the change and have not received a single Rewards of the Worthy.

My character that didn't change factions received them as usual after being in Cyrodiil.
    Options
  • Rhandee235
    Rhandee235
    ✭✭✭
    Same.
    Options
  • Almsivife
    Almsivife
    ✭✭
    Yeah I have this problem too. Reported it in /bug.
    Options
  • Druid40
    Druid40
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to be sure, have you tried setting your campaign?
    Options
  • Almsivife
    Almsivife
    ✭✭
    Druid40 wrote: »
    Just to be sure, have you tried setting your campaign?

I have a home campaign set and I've done the Welcome to Cyrodiil quest on my new alliance. Not that that should matter, I've had Rewards for the Worthy drop from BG's on characters that don't have a home campaign set.
    Options
  • Almsivife
    Almsivife
    ✭✭
    Can anyone check if this has been fixed? I see nothing about it in the patch notes so I'm guessing not.
    Options
  • voidwater
    voidwater
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also getting this issue on a character I switched from EP to AD.
    Options
  • Heresyall
    Heresyall
    ✭✭✭✭
    me too , not fixed
    -Heresya EP MagNB/AR 50
    -Hȩresya EP MagNB/AR 50
    -Lonely Player EP MagNB/AR 50
    -The Godblade DC MagNB/ AR 50
    -Useless Class EP MagNB/AR 50
    -Crippled Class AD MagNB/AR 50
    -The Serpent EP MagNB/ AR 50
    -Harrowing Reaper EP MagNB / AR 50
    -Lord Herrington EP MagDK/AR 47
    -Mind Terror EP MagNecro/AR 35
    [center
    -Soul Siphoner EP MagNB/AR 38
    Options
  • The_Camper
    The_Camper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me this has been fixed since last patch. Getting spam mails as usual now
    Options
  • strepsels
    strepsels
    ✭✭✭
    This is still not fixed as of the most recent patch.
    Edited by strepsels on June 6, 2020 9:15PM
    Options
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same issue
    Tick Tock Tormentor• Gryphon Heart • Immortal Redeemer • Extinguisher of Flames • Dro-m'Athra Destroyer • Shiel of the North
    PVP Alpha Squad
    PVE : Alpha Crew Guild leader / Easy Peasy Officer

Options
  • Gwynde
    Gwynde
    ✭✭
    Not fixed yet for me either -- 67K AP in Cyrodiil (Ravenwatch) today and zero Rewards for the Worthy. I've done the introductory Cyrodiil quest and set my Home campaign (Ravenwatch).
    Options
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could we have any update about this?
    Tick Tock Tormentor• Gryphon Heart • Immortal Redeemer • Extinguisher of Flames • Dro-m'Athra Destroyer • Shiel of the North
    PVP Alpha Squad

Options
  • Almsivife
    Almsivife
    ✭✭
    Yeah, still not fixed for me.
    Options
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they getting BGs rewards? Just curious.
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
    Options
  • Almsivife
    Almsivife
    ✭✭
    xWarbrain wrote: »
    Are they getting BGs rewards? Just curious.

Yup, getting tons of those but no Rewards for the Worthy.
    Options
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, I didn't get any Rewards of the Worthy either!

Today then I wrote a bug report ingame about it and some time later I got my first Reward of the worthy box. Coincidence?
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id be happy about it, no more cluttered mail.

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • strepsels
    strepsels
    ✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Id be happy about it, no more cluttered mail.

Need transmutes :P
    Options
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still zero answers to that issue ; any comment @ZOS_GinaBruno ? do you think it's fair that players who bought your token are getting a bug and zero transmute, zero rewards because of that? should we ask a refund? Should we post in General section to have more visibility and maybe some attention from Zos? this is not a little bug ; I made 1 million AP and got zero reward for that char...
    Edited by solasub on June 9, 2020 8:45AM
    PVP Alpha Squad

Options
  • Beaveri
    Beaveri
    ✭✭✭
    Not fixed for me either. No replies from ZOS to ticket either.
    PC EU - PVP

Queen Visenya | Magicka DK
    Queen Valkyrie | Stamina DK
    Queen Nymeria | Magicka Sorcerer
    Queen Astrape | Stamina Sorcerer
    Queen Umbra | Magicka/Stamina Nightblade
    Queen Skadi | Magicka Warden
    Queen Greenseer | Stamina Warden
    Queen Marzanna | Magicka Necromancer
    Queen Kalma | Stamina Necromancer
    Queen Durga | Magicka Templar
    Queen Melisandre | Stamina Templar
    Queen Rhaenys | Stamina Templar
    Options
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile, the dragon audio issue is getting an answer.... for sure, this audio issue is so more inconvenient...
    PVP Alpha Squad

Options
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no different to if you swapped alliance mid campaign so [snip]

[Edited to remove Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on June 9, 2020 6:10PM
    Options
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alienoutlaw what are you even speaking about? and no, I have not "swapped alliance mid campaign" ; I changed my pve char alliance so she can join my main Alliance where all my other chars are ; and even if ; that is justifying the bug? [Snip]

[Edited for bait]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on June 9, 2020 4:21PM
    PVP Alpha Squad

Options
  • Rhandee235
    Rhandee235
    ✭✭✭
    Adding my voice to this. Same scenario in that I transferred a long-dormant DC character to EP on Update 26 rollout day. I have received no Rewards of the Worthy since then, playing this toon since then in pvp raids. Help tickets were not acknowledged. The ticket submitted "if you want a reply to your ticket" was replied with a general info posting on End of Campaign rewards. After answering that one with a long description of how Rewards of the Worthy work, I was told the ticket has been passed to an advance team. Still no transmute crystals for me since Harrowstorm rolled out. I did the quest to unlock the daily rewards quests, and am homed on Gray Host. I could care less about the gear that comes with those things, but I need the transmute crystals.
    Options
  • strepsels
    strepsels
    ✭✭✭
    no different to if you swapped alliance mid campaign so............make ya choices and deal with it

This isn't true whatsoever. Firstly, you can't swap alliances because of faction lock, and if you did swap alliances at the end of a campaign you still received RoTW on all characters. And secondly, I tested on the unlocked campaign as well as No-CP and my characters that had not been swapped were still receiving RoTW whilst my characters that were swapped did not receive any RoTW.
    Options
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here.

Moved my only blue char to red. I don't receive reward for the worthy bags.
    Edited by Sarousse on June 9, 2020 7:24PM
    Options
  • Kityn
    Kityn
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. I usually get 8-10 per night of PvP. Now nada. Sadness.
    Options