The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I don't know exactly what you did, but it was a mistake what ever it was

• Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I differentiate between good players (few) and mediocre ones (majority) who have jumped on the proc set bandwagon.

I’d love to talk ideas and theory crafting with the former (lots of tanky ones out there) whilst the latter are just a nuisance
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    I differentiate between good players (few) and mediocre ones (majority) who have jumped on the proc set bandwagon.

I’d love to talk ideas and theory crafting with the former (lots of tanky ones out there) whilst the latter are just a nuisance

You do realize there is absolutely no correlation with ones ability in game and their willingness to use the most effective option provided by said game?

Play the game in front of you instead of the one you wish it was.

[Edit to remove bait]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on July 12, 2020 10:31PM
  • Aedrion
    Aedrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what happens when instead of nerfing obviously overpowered nonsense like Major Protection, Major Mending and a few healing skills that would crit heal for well over 10k in no-cp, you go after ALL heals and regular armour instead

It's like you're noticing that a certain pair of shoes is making some kids faster. But instead of making them wear the same shoes as everybody else, you replace everybody's shoes with small wooden planks tied to their feet and now nobody can run anywhere anymore.

And that's ignoring that those kids who were ahead also had a freaking jet-pack on their backs.
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do a lot run glass cannons or something, but then again I tend to be less focus on death matches.