The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Healer LFG | 5.25.2020 | No-Rush Run | Unhallowed Grave+ Icereach Normal

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I would be on a "good enough healer" with very generic gear.

The usual places I would turn to are not available at this time and I'm late to the party. I have some extra time due to the U.S. holiday and thought it might be a good opportunity. Other avenues haven't worked out over the past few days of the holiday weekend.

I've been skipping dungeon DLC content but was curious how the new dungeons for this year will fit the the Chapter coming out in a couple of days. Hence I don't want to use the group finder to get people who are trying to speed run through everything. Not looking for a group to RP walk, but it would be nice to be able to get any NPC dialogue before rushing off to the next pull.

Not really expecting this to work, but figured it was worth a shot. I play Eastern U.S. time if anyone wants to give this a go today.

Thanks for reading.

{If interested please @ me in your reply so I will see it.}
Edited by tinythinker on May 25, 2020 3:55PM
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @tinythinker
    if you're still interested in storymode dungeon runs you're welcome to join ESO Slow Dungeons discord group: discord.gg/uUhrx6 :smile:
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tinythinker
    if you're still interested in storymode dungeon runs you're welcome to join ESO Slow Dungeons discord group: discord.gg/uUhrx6 :smile:
    Thanks, @DwellsInNorthwest. I'll check it out.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this