The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Social Ban

SeawolfLEGIT
SeawolfLEGIT
✭✭
Hello,

I think I may have been 'social banned' (I think it is this) since approximately 12th of June. I was not given a message on why I was banned, and had only realized when I went to go to a guild trader, that wouldn't work, and friends were not receiving my messages. I left it for a while thinking it was just a bug, but no patches fixed. So I went searching on forums and I think this is the issue. I have not spammed or anything, and it is not in my nature to ever be mean or disrespectful in chat (to be honest I usually just Discord); so I have no idea why I was banned.

My ticket no is # 200628-002742

I would really appreciate a response from support soon as it is a bit ridiculous waiting this long, and also not being given any notice of a ban to begin with. Very poor and looking at other forum posts on these social bans; I think we should be given some notice of a ban at any point if that occurs. Thankyou, looking forward to a reply.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @SeawolfLEGIT we can confirm that your initial ticket regarding this issue, #200622-000841, is still open and in the right place.

Thank you for your patience, as we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post