Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nords with beards

VampireAlpa89
I prefer my beard clean shaven, but I heard that beards are iconic for Nords. Is there no true warrior Son of Skyrim without a beard?
Edited by VampireAlpa89 on June 22, 2020 10:02PM

Best Answer

• El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can make a Nord with a beard, then buy a facial adornment from the crown store if you want to periodically run your Nord as clean-shaven. Some, but not all, remove the beard
    Edited by El_Borracho on June 24, 2020 7:04PM
    Answer ✓
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen a few nord warriors rocking the baby face in-game. Think "80s fantasy" barbarian.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not ESO but Conan seems very nord-like and he is hair free.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 18 characters. 2 are women. Only 2 of the remaining 16 does NOT have a beard, Nord or not.

Moral of the story, beards rule. Do not question the way of the beard.

ps, I have created a character outfit for my Orc stamDK 2H, as close to Conan the Barbarian as I can. If I were not on console, Id post a pic of his awesomeness. No beard of course, which automatically makes him look inferior to any character sporting a beard, its just the rules.
  • VampireAlpa89
    I have 18 characters. 2 are women. Only 2 of the remaining 16 does NOT have a beard, Nord or not.

Moral of the story, beards rule. Do not question the way of the beard.

ps, I have created a character outfit for my Orc stamDK 2H, as close to Conan the Barbarian as I can. If I were not on console, Id post a pic of his awesomeness. No beard of course, which automatically makes him look inferior to any character sporting a beard, its just the rules.

You make a good point.
  • Keledus
    Keledus
    ✭✭✭
    They're nice especially on male Orcs, Orc's face is quite ugly so hiding the majority of it behind a great beard is the best option.

As for nords, not all of them have thick beards, Mine's quite the bland shaven face, really your personal preference.
    PC - EU
  • Rory_FightingToFifty
    Nords have to have beards, otherwise everyone will figure out why Sven and Jorgie spend so much time together.