The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cant chat in zone, sell or mail anything

Esoblivion
Hi there, before 4 days in a Dungeon i tried to trade some items and suddenly, i could not since then, mail anything or trade, sell in the guild. also no zone chat!
I already open a ticket( my 2 friends to) but not response until now.
plz help if any admin see that post.

ty in advance.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You seem to have a social ban.

Post the ticket number here and @ZOS_BillE or one of their colleagues will be able to check on it.

Also, do not create more tickets. That puts your first ticket at the end of the line. Respond when zos respond but not between or it gets slowed down as well.
    Edited by idk on July 7, 2020 8:43PM
  • Esoblivion
    The number of my ticket is: # 200703-001979

plz help.
  • Esoblivion
    idk wrote: »
    You seem to have a social ban.

Post the ticket number here and @ZOS_BillE or one of their colleagues will be able to check on it.

Also, do not create more tickets. That puts your first ticket at the end of the line. Respond when zos respond but not between or it gets slowed down as well.

ty my friend, i hope someone see it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Esoblivion

Thank you for posting the ticket number. Please check your inbox for an update on the ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post