Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rewards of the Worthy and MYM Event Boxes

Miragent
Miragent
✭✭✭
If I retrieve Rewards of the Worthy boxes on a character below lv 50, store them there and open them when that character is lv 50 - what level will be the items inside? Will their level be that of:

a) character who originally earned them,
b) character at the time of retrieving them from mail,
c) character at the time of opening the boxes?

And while at it can anyone give any nice suggestions about handling the huge amount of rewards - where and how to store them, when to open (is there an addon with a timer perhaps?) for the best chance at better rewards (geodes, motifs etc)?

And a question about MYM event boxes. Can they be opened after the event? Do they also have some kind of hidden timer for better rewards, such as motifs, and should be opened 1 every 20h or so?

Or am I getting this whole thing wrong.

Also, can I only get Alliance motifs of the character alliance who opens event boxes (DC on DC character, AD on AD character, EP on EP character)?
Edited by Miragent on July 1, 2020 1:48PM

Best Answer

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The answer to your first question is: c) character at the time of opening the boxes.

You get one (1) guaranteed transmute geode daily (weighted RNG; 4-25 transmute stones) in Rewards of the Worthy. Not entirely sure of the daily timer reset, however ... I think it is a 20h reset as you mentioned. Hopefully another PvP forum-goer is wandering by and can confirm. All other opened Rewards of the Worthy after the first daily have a rare chance of dropping another transmute geode (again 4-25 transmute stones).

In terms of storage, having a guild bank is probably the best option ... since it's 500 inventory slots. The downside is you'll have to recruit some other players to participate. Not many players enjoy giving up a valuable guild slot just to support a personal endeavor of yours. If a guild bank is not an option then just make sure your regular bank, character inventory, mount bag space, and housing furnishing collectible storage are all maxed out.

MYM boxes can be opened after the Event, yes. The only item affected by a timer is the Standard-Bearer Emblem which is once per day.

Thus far, I have not received any motifs that are from a different Alliance than the character that has opened the box ... so hopefully another forum-goer can confirm.
    Answer ✓
  • Concrete
    Concrete
    ✭✭✭
    RfW=rubbish once 200 transmute reached (unless you want huge stock of soul gems)

Alliance motifs only from alliance of character
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Concrete wrote: »
    RfW=rubbish once 200 transmute reached (unless you want huge stock of soul gems)

Alliance motifs only from alliance of character

Rewards of the Worthy items are useful on low level characters to decon. It improves their crafting level and gets a few mats in return.