The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not received Infernium Dwarven Spiderling email for pet

LeglessUK
LeglessUK
✭✭✭
I've had my email address verified and have also opted in to receive marketing emails since i installed ESO, and on checking my account page, everything seems to be fine, but i've not received and email with the code to claim the pet. Would appreciate it if anyone could help me out, thank-you in advance... :)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got it on one account, not on another.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received mine tonight so they are still going out.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As long as you have a verified email address and have opted into marketing emails by July 1 at 2:59AM EDT, you are eligible to receive the free pet.

If you have done the above, we will email you a code for the Infernium Dwarven Spiderling pet during the month of July, so keep an eye on your inbox. Once you have redeemed your code, make sure to log out and back in again for the pet to be added to your Collections menu. If you have issues redeeming the code in game, you can try redeeming it on the website.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Phanex
    Phanex
    ✭✭✭
    I've participated in all of those "Kill a mob during this time frame and you'll get free pet" but I haven't seen any of them. I'm expecting the same from this event.
  • InfinityForever
    I also have yet to receive the code myself and I double-checked to make sure I did everything right. I've even checked my spam mail just in case it ended up there and nothing.
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What part of "during the month of July" you do not understand? There's still 24 days in July left, you know...
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • Hans_58
    Hans_58
    ✭✭
    Streega wrote: »
    What part of "during the month of July" you do not understand? There's still 24 days in July left, you know...

And now it just 17 days left, see you in August
  • Carnage2K4
    Carnage2K4
    ✭✭✭✭
    GF got her 2 days ago, still waiting on mine.
    Human Infant Connoisseur
  • LeglessUK
    LeglessUK
    ✭✭✭
    Quick update, i got mine 4 days ago, on the 16/07/20, so it took a lot longer to get than expected.
  • Ankaridan
    Ankaridan
    ✭✭✭
    Mine just came in an hour ago.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    not had anything yet
  • Arcanasx
    Arcanasx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting...
  • Anony_Mouse
    Anony_Mouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still haven’t received anything. @ZOS_GinaBruno have these all been sent out or so there some delay?

What should we do if we haven’t received the code yet?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Start a Support ticket, @Anony_Mouse, and be sure to post the ticket number ... either in the thread, here, or a new General Help thread of your own.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on August 1, 2020 1:28PM