Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Prismatic Sunbird Feather lead

Ravensilver
Ravensilver
✭✭✭✭✭
.... drops from regular Gryphons in Summerset. :smile:
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Ravensilver Got mine after just three gryphons! :p

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's a thread with all Lead locations in the Player Guides forum section.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/524115/antiquities-leads-lead-locations-uber-thread/p1

I recommend that everyone post their findings there rather than in individual forum threads, so that it's easier to find everything in one place! :smile: Thanks for sharing, and happy Lead hunting!
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    There's a thread with all Lead locations in the Player Guides forum section.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/524115/antiquities-leads-lead-locations-uber-thread/p1

I recommend that everyone post their findings there rather than in individual forum threads, so that it's easier to find everything in one place! :smile: Thanks for sharing, and happy Lead hunting!

Thank you! Didn't know about that thread. I'll post there. <3
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got mine yesterday. But I did feel just a tiny bit bad about leaving the fledgling griffon next to the body of it's Mom/Dad that I just killed lol. We should be riding these majestic beasts, not slaughtering them for a shiny feather =P
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dreyloch wrote: »
    I got mine yesterday. But I did feel just a tiny bit bad about leaving the fledgling griffon next to the body of it's Mom/Dad that I just killed lol. We should be riding these majestic beasts, not slaughtering them for a shiny feather =P

*munches on spicy gryphon kebab*
    Yeah, totally! Preach it, brother!
    (^~^)/