The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Invite to forums?

Sargesgaming
Sargesgaming
✭✭✭
It keeps telling my friends that they need an invite to get on to the forums, I dont know why this is a thing, anyone who buys the game should be able to have access to the forums....let alone why is it so secretive? Either way, is there something that I could do or a link that I could share to get to my buddy?
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings,

Your friends will need to submit a ticket with us here through the "Account" and "I need help with a forum account" categories.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Sargesgaming
    Sargesgaming
    ✭✭✭
    Why would anyone need an invite in the first place to the forums? Why is it not an open forum for an open to play game, why do players just not get access and have to flood the already under staffed customer service with a ticket? I am really confused and asking sincerely because it doesnt make any sense to any of us. @ZOS_Adrikoth
  • Sargesgaming
    Sargesgaming
    ✭✭✭
    I will and have passed the info along tho since that is the only option for no apparent reasoning lol
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not any sort of super exhausting process like you make it out to be, @Sargesgaming.

If your friend didn't get the initial invite after the game purchase, they can submit a ticket and get a new invite within 48 hours.

Other players have had to wait weeks in the Support queue for other issues.

There's really no reason to complain about waiting 48 hours ...