Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Billing Cycle

Jaclynn
Jaclynn
✭✭✭
According to your website, billing cycle for membership is 30 days. ($14.99) Please do not bill me at 28 or 29 days. Yes, I am that poor. (Because I spent money on crowns.)
"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."

PC/NA
@Jaclynn
GM "The Rogue's Bounty"
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jaclynn

You can always temporarily cancel the ongoing ESO Plus membership if you cannot cover the cost at a certain time and restart it later. Instructions on doing so can be found here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jaclynn
    Jaclynn
    ✭✭✭
    I don't need to cancel, and I can always afford it if properly billed at 30 days. Last bill was June 2nd. I don't know why that can't be done every month. Yes, some months have 31 days, but you'd think it would just be better to have standard billing. So we get a free day once in awhile, not a big deal considering what most of us spend for crowns. :)
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."

PC/NA
    @Jaclynn
    GM "The Rogue's Bounty"
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regardless of the bill timing, you still get your 30 days in-game, @Jaclynn.

If you can't afford it, lose ESO+ or don't buy crowns next time ... pretty simple.

Telling a company how they should run their billing cycle is tacky.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MMORPG subscriptions tend to be based on a specific number of days. There is a good reason for this. February is usually only 28 days, never more than 29. If we paid merely by the month then we are paying more for February than any other month. As such the 30-day design makes more sense.
  • Jaclynn
    Jaclynn
    ✭✭✭
    Regardless of the bill timing, you still get your 30 days in-game, @Jaclynn.

If you can't afford it, lose ESO+ or don't buy crowns next time ... pretty simple.

Telling a company how they should run their billing cycle is tacky.

LOL If this is the tackiest post on the forum, we're all good.

PC/NA
    @Jaclynn
    GM "The Rogue's Bounty"