The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New bug logging out?

phbell
phbell
✭✭✭✭
Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing an issue when swapping characters they are logged out to desktop instead of the character screen?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not seeing that personally on PC NA or EU.
  • phbell
    phbell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Not seeing that personally on PC NA or EU.

Thanks for the response. I am PC NA and this just started with todays patch. I am repairing to see if it helps.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh. Well, I've been on PC NA all day, probably have swapped characters twenty times or so.... Hope the repair helps!
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XBOX NA, and I often experience infinite load-screens when swapping characters.

S.
  • phbell
    phbell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Repairing has not resolved the issue. As far as Bugs go this is not the worst, but it is irritating. I will open a ticket.
  • phbell
    phbell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Addendum - disabled all my add=ons - no improvement.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @phbell

Since disabling add-ons and repairing have not helped, you should go ahead and start a ticket with customer support. You can post the ticket number here if you need any updates on the current status.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post