Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Archer/Sorc

Andratte
Andratte
✭✭
Any thoughts on what is the best allocation of mana/vigor for an archer/sorc build?
  • Sorpaijen_ESO
    Sorpaijen_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Probably depends on whether you plan to mainly use bow attacks and only occasionally pop a sorcerer spell... or if you plan on having the pets and bound armor but not actually ~spending~ magicka.... or if you are going to be throwing lightning around willy-nilly and just use the bow for a few special cases, etc.

And also depends on whether you're going Light (magicka) or Medium armor (stamina) or heavy.
  • kedz54
    kedz54
    ✭✭✭
    I'm currently 7 stamina/20 magicka as an Bow Sorc at 28. I run out of magicka faster only because I use the class abilities more than the bow.
    Dunmer Sorcerer