The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Will ZOS give my Eso+ days back due this social ban melting my days?

Khazad_dum
Khazad_dum
✭✭
It's 18.days now but i'm still waiting for my Social ban to be resolve. There is no information about how/why you get social ban. I mean its not even my fault but i'm waiting 18+days for a support agent who will make some mouse clicks and solve their mistake. I cannot even play this game and i want a refund to my account its because there is no mistake that made by me,i only sent some mails which is allowed in game and after that your auto system banned me. I opened a support ticket and now its 18.day waiting for an answer. I know you will refund my eso+ days back but i just wanted to be sure.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget to list the ticket number in your thread, here, @Khazad_dum.
  • Khazad_dum
    Khazad_dum
    ✭✭
    @Taleof2Cities Thank you for reminding.

I have an in-game and a support ticket.

In-game; 200615-010369

Support Ticket ; 200611-009349
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Khazad_dum, both these tickets are in the right place. A support agent will reach out to you soon, but keep in mind that due to high contact volume, wait times are longer than usual.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Khazad_dum
    Khazad_dum
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Chiroptera Thank you for your reply.

Please stop spamming same message to everyone. its 18th day there is noone reach out to me soon.

Unfortunately there is no patience and understanding left inside of me. So next time you shouldn't thank for a thing that there is not.
  • Khazad_dum
    Khazad_dum
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Chiroptera And also i want to learn how you refund my eso+ days to my account.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khazad_dum wrote: »
    @ZOS_Chiroptera And also i want to learn how you refund my eso+ days to my account.

A social ban does not prevent you from playing the game. Don't shoot me. Just pointing out what the likely response will be.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judging by people posting here to get response on tickets, I think they are over staffed in forum mods and understaffed in support.
  • Khazad_dum
    Khazad_dum
    ✭✭
    @Elsonso Thank you for help effort.
    Have you ever played 18 days with social ban? All my guilds kicked me,my friends deleted me. I cannot join any dungeon/cannot use zone chat. I cannot trade with anyone or any guild trader. Also cannot use guild bank. Even if i need something i just cannot get it like Tempering Alloy. You are playing like a dumb. You are literally playing offline.

Think,i'm in a dungeon with a group(members from guild finder plebs),they asking me something and i cannot reply,i'm trying to show them mecs with using light attacks or roll dodge... Its really annoying.

Auto Social ban system is really perfect and i liked it but, the resolve should be faster like 1-2 hours max. If you cannot resolve that issue that fast then just dont use this system.

Should i still wait the thing that i do not responsible for it. They MUST solve it. Its ruining my game experience so badly.

And also i had understanding due this COVID-19 affect them so badly,but i dont have understanding anymore. Its just over,18 DAYS,not hours not minutes,its DAYS. think yourself cannot /w /zone /say /anyotherchat,cannot tell anything to anyone,cant send mails/trade/invite/friend request/guild trader/guild bank/ chat in /group chat. All your social activities just closed because of the thing that you send too many mails which is allowed in game and there is no warning while you do that.

@technohic And also thank you for your reply. They must manage it. This is unbelievable thing. Its a game from BETHESDA and managing by unfortunately ZOS. This is unacceptable. I really dont understand this situation. I'm a customer you and i think ZOS MUST change something. The thing that we all live(social banned accounts) is unbelievable and it MUST,definetly MUST be change.

I'm not a bad person,i understood and i had patience before the days but i'm no longer the man i was for this situation. This foolish system MUST be change.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auto Social ban system is really perfect and i liked it but, the resolve should be faster like 1-2 hours max. If you cannot resolve that issue that fast then just dont use this system.

This should go without saying. The CS response to any ban or suspension, automated or not, should have a response time measured hours, not days, no matter what virus happens to be roaming the world unchecked.
  • Khazad_dum
    Khazad_dum
    ✭✭
    @Elsonso I agree, if it bans automaticly it should also ends automaticly
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Elsonso I agree, if it bans automaticly it should also ends automaticly

I think these social bans used to do that, actually. 72 hours. I am not positive, though.
  • OminousThreat
    I'm on 6 weeks of social ban tomorrow June 29th.

ZOS_BillE is helping me. This is not how paying customers should be handled. The forum moderaters do more than the support team!

I have gotten banned twice now after playing Cyrodiil. I agree something needs to be changed.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah watch how you purchase siege and repair walls. Too fast and you get a social ban. Right click items on the siege merchant and select but multiple.

I had it a few months ago and laughed because I say very little in chat yet there I was, unable to access guild vendors.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How did OP get booted from all his guilds? Don't they have Discord? If they don't, how serious is the guild?
  • Khazad_dum
    Khazad_dum
    ✭✭
    @DaveMoeDee the game ruining my experience,i'm in pain for 19 days and you are wondering why i'm not using discord like i have to do it? You are talking about the thing that is not about the game or the ZOS. Discord is any other application and i'm not using it. Also i shouldn't waste my time and effort because of the the thing that i'm not responsible. I mean its not professional,its like you saying "go play skyrim or any other Bethesda games or play any other MMO's which you can use social activities" If you dont have a problem with your account ZOS is good,but one day when you suffering pain from them all i can say is god save you bro. The job that they making is unprofessional and actually the dont care about your problem. Because i think they have a lot of problems.

And also i agree that forum mods are more helpful then the others but their authory is just too limited i think.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @DaveMoeDee the game ruining my experience,i'm in pain for 19 days and you are wondering why i'm not using discord like i have to do it? You are talking about the thing that is not about the game or the ZOS. Discord is any other application and i'm not using it. Also i shouldn't waste my time and effort because of the the thing that i'm not responsible. I mean its not professional,its like you saying "go play skyrim or any other Bethesda games or play any other MMO's which you can use social activities" If you dont have a problem with your account ZOS is good,but one day when you suffering pain from them all i can say is god save you bro. The job that they making is unprofessional and actually the dont care about your problem. Because i think they have a lot of problems.

And also i agree that forum mods are more helpful then the others but their authory is just too limited i think.

If you don't use Discord, fair enough.

If we stand on principles like who is at fault, who is responsible, and what we should or shouldn't have to do, we end up hurting ourselves. What is more important than asking 'what should I have to do' is asking 'what do I need to do.'