The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New patch notes are up

• nemvar
    nemvar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malacath's Band of Brutality: Fixed an issue where this item was increasing the damage from Siege equipment.

RIP troll builds
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am disappoint.
  • Nirntrotter
    Nirntrotter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Such a short list comparatively, but it's made me pretty happy ngl. :D
    Grand Warlord Arodel, Gryphon Heart
    <Serenity>
    AD MagDK, *2014, PC-EU | 49k+ achievement points
  • ZaroktheImmortal
    ZaroktheImmortal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "General
    Fixed an issue where you could revive in place using unintended ways."

I had seen people before saying some in cyrodil were purposely doing that I have no idea what they did to do so.
  • ZaroktheImmortal
    ZaroktheImmortal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Harrowstorms in Western Skyrim and Blackreach will now respawn much quicker."

Well that will at least make it easier to get them.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "General
    Fixed an issue where you could revive in place using unintended ways."

I had seen people before saying some in cyrodil were purposely doing that I have no idea what they did to do so.

Rumor is they use group finder somehow. I hadn't seen a lot but it's good that they fixed it l, if they fixed it
  • Susan_Sto
    Susan_Sto
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't realise there was an issue with Harrowstorm daily that needed to be fixed to 1 instead of the typical 3.

Can we have the dragons daily in Northern Elsweyr fixed to 1 as well? 😉
  • NupidStoob
    NupidStoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very underwhelming considering we had to wait a month for it. Also kinda stupid that they changed the Harrowstorm quest as well as the respawn rate. Quest was fine and it's always 3 for the other zones as well, just the respawn rate was the issue.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NupidStoob wrote: »
    Very underwhelming considering we had to wait a month for it. Also kinda stupid that they changed the Harrowstorm quest as well as the respawn rate. Quest was fine and it's always 3 for the other zones as well, just the respawn rate was the issue.

Agreed. I would also add the drops and notifications for harrowstorms needed work too.
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also 2 new Wayshrines in Northern Skyrim near the storm spawn point ...
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this the first zone to get wayshrines added after launch? I don't remember it happening before.
    PS5 EU.
  • Varangian_af_Scaniae
    With better WP distribution and faster respawn timer, what was the need of nerfing the HS completion amount?
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with what everyone has been saying regarding the number of storms needed for the daily. 3 would have been fine with the fixes to bugged storms and wayshrine placement. Rewards and notifications should have been adjusted as well rather than changing the requirement for completion.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    With better WP distribution and faster respawn timer, what was the need of nerfing the HS completion amount?

It's booooring. Nobody stops anyone from doing as much HS as they want, but I hated waiting for dolmens, geysers and dragons.

But what worries me is absence of fixes for missing voices and for the "Hounds of Hircine" quest. And for Seafarer's hair style. And Greymoor main quest's end was reported to be buggy. Awfully lacking patch for such a long waiting
    Edited by Nairinhe on June 29, 2020 11:41AM
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also disappointed to see a number of bugs not addressed.
    • Screen shake on excavation.
    • The plethora of audio issues including continual dragon roars, missing audio from quests (or alternatively audio but no lip movement), and sound cutting out completely in fights like KA.
    • Multiple lorebooks that continue to glow and do not show up within Eidetic Memory as either known or not known (at least two in Shadowgreen delve I've reported).
    • Dislocated jaw.
    • Seafarer hair color still way too dark and not even a dev post about it.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    Also disappointed to see a number of bugs not addressed.
    • Screen shake on excavation.
    • The plethora of audio issues including continual dragon roars, missing audio from quests (or alternatively audio but no lip movement), and sound cutting out completely in fights like KA.
    • Multiple lorebooks that continue to glow and do not show up within Eidetic Memory as either known or not known (at least two in Shadowgreen delve I've reported).
    • Dislocated jaw.
    • Seafarer hair color still way too dark and not even a dev post about it.

Maybe @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_SarahHecker can kindly give us an ETA on fixes? At least for dialogues and quests?
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "Cyrodiil

- Fixed an issue where you could revive in place using unintended ways."

Impossible. According to some "PVP Pros", "L2P you noob" guys, this exploit didn't exist.

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the first zone to get wayshrines added after launch? I don't remember it happening before.

The game has moved Wayshrines around before. Deeshan is the most famous one. It used to out near the Writ Turn ins, in fact, you can see where it used to be at the circular structure nearby. I don't remember if one was ever added.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Added: This I think is a first.

Moved/modified: Yes they have done that before.
  • Darkenarlol
    Darkenarlol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yay my favorite rainbow memento is fixed as promised

+20 to happiness permanently o:)
  • stybbe17b16_ESO
    stybbe17b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Where is the UI:
    - Fixed nameplates not visible sometimes for teammates in battlegrounds.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Where is the UI:
    - Fixed nameplates not visible sometimes for teammates in battlegrounds.

Oh thank god. I thought that was just me. I kept going into my nameplates and turning them on and back off because I thought I had switched it off by accident. What's worse is sometimes SOME team members show, but not all.
    PC/NA

Meet my characters :
  • Galwylin
    Galwylin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm quite happy with these changes especially with Harrowstorms. The wayshires were welcomed though I still think the far eastern part of the map needs one but this is good enough if that's all we can get. And so happy about the draugr fix in Midnight Burrow. The first week I find this to be a ridiculous bug so even if I might only see it occasionally it bothered much more than not having enough wayshrines. I didn't mind having to do the three but I'll take one as the only reason I'm doing these at all is to finish off the achievement. With them having absolutely the worst drops since a Crown Crate I have no idea why anyone does them beyond that. Which makes me question why something would have designed for the short attention it will receive from the playerbase. Yea! A patch note with good stuff without me feeling I was reading the next chapter in As The Nerf Turns.
  • Galwylin
    Galwylin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*] Screen shake on excavation.[/list]

That's a bug? I thought it was just some antiquities thing.
  • ItsJustHashtag
    ItsJustHashtag
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any performance updates?
  • Annuliel
    Annuliel
    ✭✭
    Galwylin wrote: »

I did as well, thought it was meant to put you off your concentration a bit :p

• nemvar
    nemvar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The screen shake seems to be related to certain NPC abilities being used near the excavation site.
    It's most certainly a bug and probably one that's rather easy to fix although it's pretty harmless so chances are we will keep it.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    - Harrowstorms in Western Skyrim and Blackreach will now respawn much quicker.
    - The Harrowstorm daily quest now requires one Harrowstorm to be completed, down from three, and awards more gold and experience for completion.
    - Harrowstorms will no longer have a chance to get into a “stuck” state and prevent new storms from forming.

Yay! :D

PS - to complete the achievement of destroying them all, I only waited almost one hour for the Giant's Coast harrowstorm...
    Edited by redlink1979 on June 29, 2020 2:34PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Annuliel wrote: »
    Galwylin wrote: »

I did as well, thought it was meant to put you off your concentration a bit :p

Yep, it's a bug!
    This is not intended, no. If you run into this issue, please ensure you're using /bug in-game rather than /feedback to ensure it's being processed properly. In the meantime, if anyone has steps to reproduce the issue, or can describe what you were doing just prior to it happening, we'd appreciate the extra information!
    PC/NA

Meet my characters :
  • dhboy123
    dhboy123
    ✭✭✭✭
    very underwhelming update that's far too late to be honest.