The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Is it normal to wait 2 days for crowns?

ifDoubtNerfIt
ifDoubtNerfIt
✭✭✭
Two days ago I purchased 21k crowns on steam and I still don't see them on my account. I've sent customer support about 7 messages for now and still no answer besides the automated answer it sends immediately. So I want to ask, is that normal? How long should I wait for my purchased crowns, not to mention for an answer from the support that works from 9am to 10pm every day?
(note: I also bought Greymoor in the same purchase on steam and I immediately got access to the zone)

Regards,
A player who wants to spend his crowns on useless stuff that he'll never probably use.

Best Answers

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way replying to a ticket works is out-dated. They really need to update that, instead if it putting you back into a queue.

The entire way that their customer support works is a bizarre machination from Sheogorath. :neutral:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Answer ✓
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @ifDoubtNerfIt we have replied to your ticket as of last night and received your latest reply. A support agent will respond back as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, as we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. Because of this, we recommend only replying to your ticket as necessary. Thank you for your understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on June 27, 2020 12:03PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
    Answer ✓
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, it is not but the have just done an ESO Store and Account System for maintenance yesterday so that most like why you have to wait so long it have happened 2 times before and it was for did maintenance on store
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Don't spam tickets. You're just making the response take longer.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. When I purchase Crowns (then waste them on Crown crate gambling), I click immediately to return to application, and within a few seconds the Crowns update.

Raise a ticket ASAP.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Send only one ticket to support. When you get the automated response, reply to that with an attachment of your Steam receipt. Then wait for ZOS response. If you send multiple tickets, they will be closed as duplicates and you will never get a real person to respond.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • ifDoubtNerfIt
    ifDoubtNerfIt
    ✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    Send only one ticket to support. When you get the automated response, reply to that with an attachment of your Steam receipt. Then wait for ZOS response. If you send multiple tickets, they will be closed as duplicates and you will never get a real person to respond.

I made only one ticket, I'm just updating the same ticket every 12h or so.
    No. When I purchase Crowns (then waste them on Crown crate gambling), I click immediately to return to application, and within a few seconds the Crowns update.

Raise a ticket ASAP.

Ye, I bought the 750 crown pack just now and it immediately went through (I see it on my account), so it's definitely an issue with the specific purchase.

@ZOS_BillE I heard you're the guy to talk about this stuff. I just want my 21k crowns :cry:
    Ticket # is 200624-000272
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    Hippie4927 wrote: »

I made only one ticket, I'm just updating the same ticket every 12h or so.

Each time you do that, it sends you to the back of the line. Don't ask me why.
  • ifDoubtNerfIt
    ifDoubtNerfIt
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth @ZOS_Chiroptera @ZOS_BillE it says I have an update on my ticket 55 minutes ago (https://i.imgur.com/fTaUyyy.png) but there's nothing in the ticket. The latest thing is from me and it's from 2 days ago (https://i.imgur.com/ck9Om6h.png).
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth @ZOS_Chiroptera @ZOS_BillE it says I have an update on my ticket 55 minutes ago (https://i.imgur.com/fTaUyyy.png) but there's nothing in the ticket. The latest thing is from me and it's from 2 days ago (https://i.imgur.com/ck9Om6h.png).

They may have edited or changed a field in the ticket that you cannot see, and that caused it to look like it has been updated.
  • ifDoubtNerfIt
    ifDoubtNerfIt
    ✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

They may have edited or changed a field in the ticket that you cannot see, and that caused it to look like it has been updated.

But that makes it go back to the end of the list then...
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

But that makes it go back to the end of the list then...

I figure that it is WHO updates it that does that, not that it has been updated by anyone.
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way replying to a ticket works is out-dated. They really need to update that, instead of it putting you back into a queue.
    Edited by ThisOnePosts on June 27, 2020 4:06PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way replying to a ticket works is out-dated. They really need to update that, instead of it putting you back into a queue.

Are you saying you should be put back to the front of the line ahead of everyone else ... after the most recent response from ZOS and your reply?
  • ifDoubtNerfIt
    ifDoubtNerfIt
    ✭✭✭

Are you saying you should be put back to the front of the line ahead of everyone else ... after the most recent response from ZOS and your reply?

For example in Tele2 where I work in, we get tickets assigned and when there is an update to the ticket it gets to the end of the agent's queue, not the global queue. But if the user self-updates the ticket, it stays in place (doesn't get back to the end of the queue) because the user adds additional information critical to the case in most cases and shouldn't be punished for that.
    Edited by ifDoubtNerfIt on June 27, 2020 7:07PM
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, I am saying it should remain in place with that agent instead of being put to the back with EVERY SINGLE UPDATE to a ticket (which many are not aware of).

They are busy and yes we should be patient about that, but when a ticket is then responded to and then you respond it shouldn't get treated like a new ticket (which often it does when it comes to response-times).

It's the system itself, not the agents. The agents are usually very helpful in my experiences.
    Edited by ThisOnePosts on June 27, 2020 9:38PM