The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Regarding Greymoor collectors edition temporary code till getting box set.

Modonal
Modonal
Soul Shriven
They gave me a temporary code to be able to play in Greymoor DLC area till the box came in the mail. They were vague on how to contact them to give them the new code I received in the box. The support ticket area doesn't have an area to enter general problems its all predefined selections. I did enter the code from the box into my account. So I hope they dont cut me off. Anyone know anything about this ?
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings,

Please reply to the last email that we sent regarding this matter, with the information requested. This will update your ticket so that a support agent can take a look.

The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Modonal
    Modonal
    Soul Shriven
    I dont have any emails. I would respond to the last ticket but it says.

This ticket cannot be reopened or updated. If you need further assistance, please submit a new ticket.

kinda lost here.

here is the ticket number: 200523-005774
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Modonal sorry for the confusion with this ticket. We can confirm that we received your previous replies to the ticket and we now have everything that we need as far as the code.

As of now, we have set this ticket to Solved and we don't require any further action on your end. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Modonal
    Modonal
    Soul Shriven
    thx