Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Another performance patch

Madhatten512
Madhatten512
✭✭✭✭
How is it possible that the start of the patch when the server is usually overstrained and performance is at its worst was half way playable, and now a few weeks in its worse than its ever been? Are we ever going to see actual sustained performance improvement, or are you just going to call every patch "the performance patch" from now until no one plays this [snip] game anymore? Any other company with performance this bad with skills not firing in pvp at all 75% of the time and when they do fire they are delayed. Constant mini load screens as you ride your mount through cyrodiil, and a bunch of fresh bugs including ones that completely destroy a players ability to heal. A company that gave a crap about its game and it community would've pulled the server and fixed it. Done something to make sure the people that just spent 40 bucks on the new chapter got their moneys worth. [snip]

Are any of the "community " managers going to actual address the community? I haven't had my "we are working on it" and "thanks for you patience" pep talk this patch, and with the state of things I think I'm due. [snip]

[edited for bashing]
Edited by ZOS_Lunar on June 24, 2020 1:32PM
  • Ferrym4n
    Ferrym4n
    ✭✭✭
    As honest as your post is, you already know what any response is likely to be.

Frustration is inevitable.

In other areas of the forum, and elsewhere too, the call is massive for genuine, real communication between ZOS and its Player Base. The wall of silence is not constructive, please respond.
    Edited by Ferrym4n on June 24, 2020 8:04AM
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And it’s not even a patch. It’s just a reboot of servers.

Which we all know is the universal answer to everything. That and the internet that’s turned on ...
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing will change, because right after the writing your post you will jump into the laggy game and continue to suffer.
    Stop supporting, stop playing ? But local people are too addicted to do that, to show developer with numbers and moneys how thir project went crappy.

I've never seen such laggy pvp gemeplay in any other game even little bit close, but people say it lasts for over an year almost.
    Campaigns still pop locked, people are playing - that means developer should not care much, btw dont forget to buy next chapter.
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I left PvP because of performance issues. Now I have the same problems in PvE...

So I am thinking....maybe it's...maybe it's me :o
    TherealHämähäkki
  • Ajaks
    Ajaks
    ✭✭✭
    Tammany wrote: »
    Nothing will change, because right after the writing your post you will jump into the laggy game and continue to suffer.
    Stop supporting, stop playing ? But local people are too addicted to do that, to show developer with numbers and moneys how thir project went crappy.

I've never seen such laggy pvp gemeplay in any other game even little bit close, but people say it lasts for over an year almost.
    Campaigns still pop locked, people are playing - that means developer should not care much, btw dont forget to buy next chapter.

I canceled my ESO+ subscription since Greymoor chapter released. Sad - given the fact that I kept it for 6 years, but I'm not supporting unplayable content anymore. That being said - many people don't even try PVP-ing in the game and are perfectly happy. To each his own...