Maintenance for the week of November 28:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – November 29, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – November 29, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – November 29, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

Ravenwatch PC EU

  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    So two guilds decide they have lost enough, makes an alliance and destroys just about every casual players fun?

    I thought the teenage girl drama stopped when we left our teen years?

    This made zero sense

    I’ll take that as a sign of your ability to comprehend.

    no, my guy, it made zero sense because you didnt even understand what is going on and you described a completely "irrelevant" scenario

    Dude, I’m not a guy.

    What’s to understand? The two factions that are using eu prime time to run in circles on walls, instead of using the campaign as intended, gets pissed off because they can’t win by running in a blob, decides - fluctuating the entitled brats themesong of “it I can’t play like I want, no one else should be allowed to play as intended” - to ruin it for the big majority of casual gamers.

    It’s not complicated. It’s drama, just like the teen girls can create.

    Wut? what are you even talking about...? "instead of using the campaign as intended"? Whats the "intended" way?

    I’ll give you a hint: “The three banners war”

    So you're saying unless everyone zergs and does what you think is "intended" (aka capping keeps and scrolls no matter if there are enemies online or no matter the time of the day), then if people aren't doing that they are teenage drama queens that ruin the majority's gameplay? XD

    No.

    I’m quite clear in my writing. Your interpretation isn’t mine to answer.

    Have a good one, dude.
  • Tattooo
    Tattooo
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, factionchanging to EP.
    JUST A FELLOW EXPLOITER

    BANNED BECAUSE SUPPORT IS INCOMPETENT AND REFUNDED CROWNSTORE ITEMS


  • thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    So two guilds decide they have lost enough, makes an alliance and destroys just about every casual players fun?

    I thought the teenage girl drama stopped when we left our teen years?

    This made zero sense

    I’ll take that as a sign of your ability to comprehend.

    no, my guy, it made zero sense because you didnt even understand what is going on and you described a completely "irrelevant" scenario

    Dude, I’m not a guy.

    What’s to understand? The two factions that are using eu prime time to run in circles on walls, instead of using the campaign as intended, gets pissed off because they can’t win by running in a blob, decides - fluctuating the entitled brats themesong of “it I can’t play like I want, no one else should be allowed to play as intended” - to ruin it for the big majority of casual gamers.

    It’s not complicated. It’s drama, just like the teen girls can create.

    Wut? what are you even talking about...? "instead of using the campaign as intended"? Whats the "intended" way?

    I’ll give you a hint: “The three banners war”

    So you're saying unless everyone zergs and does what you think is "intended" (aka capping keeps and scrolls no matter if there are enemies online or no matter the time of the day), then if people aren't doing that they are teenage drama queens that ruin the majority's gameplay? XD

    No.

    I’m quite clear in my writing. Your interpretation isn’t mine to answer.

    Have a good one, dude.

    So you said "3 banner war" but you literally avoided to answer and when i literally explained you the "3 banner war", you bailed! XD

    I'm sensing AD morningcapper
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    So two guilds decide they have lost enough, makes an alliance and destroys just about every casual players fun?

    I thought the teenage girl drama stopped when we left our teen years?

    This made zero sense

    I’ll take that as a sign of your ability to comprehend.

    no, my guy, it made zero sense because you didnt even understand what is going on and you described a completely "irrelevant" scenario

    Dude, I’m not a guy.

    What’s to understand? The two factions that are using eu prime time to run in circles on walls, instead of using the campaign as intended, gets pissed off because they can’t win by running in a blob, decides - fluctuating the entitled brats themesong of “it I can’t play like I want, no one else should be allowed to play as intended” - to ruin it for the big majority of casual gamers.

    It’s not complicated. It’s drama, just like the teen girls can create.

    Wut? what are you even talking about...? "instead of using the campaign as intended"? Whats the "intended" way?

    I’ll give you a hint: “The three banners war”

    So you're saying unless everyone zergs and does what you think is "intended" (aka capping keeps and scrolls no matter if there are enemies online or no matter the time of the day), then if people aren't doing that they are teenage drama queens that ruin the majority's gameplay? XD

    No.

    I’m quite clear in my writing. Your interpretation isn’t mine to answer.

    Have a good one, dude.

    So you said "3 banner war" but you literally avoided to answer and when i literally explained you the "3 banner war", you bailed! XD

    I'm sensing AD morningcapper

    It’s a title. https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Alliance_War

    I’m sensing someone with a total lack of knowledge and therefor presents himself as quite the prick.

    Oh, well.
  • thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    So two guilds decide they have lost enough, makes an alliance and destroys just about every casual players fun?

    I thought the teenage girl drama stopped when we left our teen years?

    This made zero sense

    I’ll take that as a sign of your ability to comprehend.

    no, my guy, it made zero sense because you didnt even understand what is going on and you described a completely "irrelevant" scenario

    Dude, I’m not a guy.

    What’s to understand? The two factions that are using eu prime time to run in circles on walls, instead of using the campaign as intended, gets pissed off because they can’t win by running in a blob, decides - fluctuating the entitled brats themesong of “it I can’t play like I want, no one else should be allowed to play as intended” - to ruin it for the big majority of casual gamers.

    It’s not complicated. It’s drama, just like the teen girls can create.

    Wut? what are you even talking about...? "instead of using the campaign as intended"? Whats the "intended" way?

    I’ll give you a hint: “The three banners war”

    So you're saying unless everyone zergs and does what you think is "intended" (aka capping keeps and scrolls no matter if there are enemies online or no matter the time of the day), then if people aren't doing that they are teenage drama queens that ruin the majority's gameplay? XD

    No.

    I’m quite clear in my writing. Your interpretation isn’t mine to answer.

    Have a good one, dude.

    So you said "3 banner war" but you literally avoided to answer and when i literally explained you the "3 banner war", you bailed! XD

    I'm sensing AD morningcapper

    It’s a title. https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Alliance_War

    I’m sensing someone with a total lack of knowledge and therefor presents himself as quite the prick.

    Oh, well.

    I know what the 3 banner war is. I'm asking u what is the intended gameplay for that that apparently the teenage drama queens don't follow? And u are still avoiding to answer
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    So two guilds decide they have lost enough, makes an alliance and destroys just about every casual players fun?

    I thought the teenage girl drama stopped when we left our teen years?

    This made zero sense

    I’ll take that as a sign of your ability to comprehend.

    no, my guy, it made zero sense because you didnt even understand what is going on and you described a completely "irrelevant" scenario

    Dude, I’m not a guy.

    What’s to understand? The two factions that are using eu prime time to run in circles on walls, instead of using the campaign as intended, gets pissed off because they can’t win by running in a blob, decides - fluctuating the entitled brats themesong of “it I can’t play like I want, no one else should be allowed to play as intended” - to ruin it for the big majority of casual gamers.

    It’s not complicated. It’s drama, just like the teen girls can create.

    Wut? what are you even talking about...? "instead of using the campaign as intended"? Whats the "intended" way?

    I’ll give you a hint: “The three banners war”

    So you're saying unless everyone zergs and does what you think is "intended" (aka capping keeps and scrolls no matter if there are enemies online or no matter the time of the day), then if people aren't doing that they are teenage drama queens that ruin the majority's gameplay? XD

    No.

    I’m quite clear in my writing. Your interpretation isn’t mine to answer.

    Have a good one, dude.

    So you said "3 banner war" but you literally avoided to answer and when i literally explained you the "3 banner war", you bailed! XD

    I'm sensing AD morningcapper

    It’s a title. https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Alliance_War

    I’m sensing someone with a total lack of knowledge and therefor presents himself as quite the prick.

    Oh, well.

    Yup, AD morning capper confirmed!
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    So two guilds decide they have lost enough, makes an alliance and destroys just about every casual players fun?

    I thought the teenage girl drama stopped when we left our teen years?

    This made zero sense

    I’ll take that as a sign of your ability to comprehend.

    no, my guy, it made zero sense because you didnt even understand what is going on and you described a completely "irrelevant" scenario

    Dude, I’m not a guy.

    What’s to understand? The two factions that are using eu prime time to run in circles on walls, instead of using the campaign as intended, gets pissed off because they can’t win by running in a blob, decides - fluctuating the entitled brats themesong of “it I can’t play like I want, no one else should be allowed to play as intended” - to ruin it for the big majority of casual gamers.

    It’s not complicated. It’s drama, just like the teen girls can create.

    Wut? what are you even talking about...? "instead of using the campaign as intended"? Whats the "intended" way?

    I’ll give you a hint: “The three banners war”

    So you're saying unless everyone zergs and does what you think is "intended" (aka capping keeps and scrolls no matter if there are enemies online or no matter the time of the day), then if people aren't doing that they are teenage drama queens that ruin the majority's gameplay? XD

    No.

    I’m quite clear in my writing. Your interpretation isn’t mine to answer.

    Have a good one, dude.

    So you said "3 banner war" but you literally avoided to answer and when i literally explained you the "3 banner war", you bailed! XD

    I'm sensing AD morningcapper

    It’s a title. https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Alliance_War

    I’m sensing someone with a total lack of knowledge and therefor presents himself as quite the prick.

    Oh, well.

    Yup, AD morning capper confirmed![

    Mmm.... especially since I specifically wrote about the Eu zone prime time


    How about reading what y’all are quoting?
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    Koensol wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    So two guilds decide they have lost enough, makes an alliance and destroys just about every casual players fun?

    I thought the teenage girl drama stopped when we left our teen years?

    This made zero sense

    I’ll take that as a sign of your ability to comprehend.

    no, my guy, it made zero sense because you didnt even understand what is going on and you described a completely "irrelevant" scenario

    Dude, I’m not a guy.

    What’s to understand? The two factions that are using eu prime time to run in circles on walls, instead of using the campaign as intended, gets pissed off because they can’t win by running in a blob, decides - fluctuating the entitled brats themesong of “it I can’t play like I want, no one else should be allowed to play as intended” - to ruin it for the big majority of casual gamers.

    It’s not complicated. It’s drama, just like the teen girls can create.

    Wut? what are you even talking about...? "instead of using the campaign as intended"? Whats the "intended" way?

    I’ll give you a hint: “The three banners war”

    So you're saying unless everyone zergs and does what you think is "intended" (aka capping keeps and scrolls no matter if there are enemies online or no matter the time of the day), then if people aren't doing that they are teenage drama queens that ruin the majority's gameplay? XD

    No.

    I’m quite clear in my writing. Your interpretation isn’t mine to answer.

    Have a good one, dude.

    So you said "3 banner war" but you literally avoided to answer and when i literally explained you the "3 banner war", you bailed! XD

    I'm sensing AD morningcapper

    It’s a title. https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Alliance_War

    I’m sensing someone with a total lack of knowledge and therefor presents himself as quite the prick.

    Oh, well.

    Yup, AD morning capper confirmed![

    Mmm.... especially since I specifically wrote about the Eu zone prime time


    How about reading what y’all are quoting?
    Thanks for advice. Ok, I just read it. After reading it again, I still think you're an AD morning capper.
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    Koensol wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    So two guilds decide they have lost enough, makes an alliance and destroys just about every casual players fun?

    I thought the teenage girl drama stopped when we left our teen years?

    This made zero sense

    I’ll take that as a sign of your ability to comprehend.

    no, my guy, it made zero sense because you didnt even understand what is going on and you described a completely "irrelevant" scenario

    Dude, I’m not a guy.

    What’s to understand? The two factions that are using eu prime time to run in circles on walls, instead of using the campaign as intended, gets pissed off because they can’t win by running in a blob, decides - fluctuating the entitled brats themesong of “it I can’t play like I want, no one else should be allowed to play as intended” - to ruin it for the big majority of casual gamers.

    It’s not complicated. It’s drama, just like the teen girls can create.

    Wut? what are you even talking about...? "instead of using the campaign as intended"? Whats the "intended" way?

    I’ll give you a hint: “The three banners war”

    So you're saying unless everyone zergs and does what you think is "intended" (aka capping keeps and scrolls no matter if there are enemies online or no matter the time of the day), then if people aren't doing that they are teenage drama queens that ruin the majority's gameplay? XD

    No.

    I’m quite clear in my writing. Your interpretation isn’t mine to answer.

    Have a good one, dude.

    So you said "3 banner war" but you literally avoided to answer and when i literally explained you the "3 banner war", you bailed! XD

    I'm sensing AD morningcapper

    It’s a title. https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Alliance_War

    I’m sensing someone with a total lack of knowledge and therefor presents himself as quite the prick.

    Oh, well.

    Yup, AD morning capper confirmed![

    Mmm.... especially since I specifically wrote about the Eu zone prime time


    How about reading what y’all are quoting?
    Thanks for advice. Ok, I just read it. After reading it again, I still think you're an AD morning capper.

    Which is the trouble with you believing rather than knowing. You are dead wrong. I’m one of those adults with child, work and an alarm clock going off at 06.00 every workday (which is Monday to Friday).

    I’m assuming you can google work hours for the majority of the Europeans all by yourself.

    I’m describing what’s going on in - TADAAA - prime time Eu. The primary time of the majority of players, which is evening, since many of us are following the ordinary work hours. Which probably also can be googled.

    And yes, it’s not every single individual that perceives evening as prime time. Which the word majority is for. Not every single being. But most of them.

    Clear now? Hmmm?
  • thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    Koensol wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    Koensol wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    So two guilds decide they have lost enough, makes an alliance and destroys just about every casual players fun?

    I thought the teenage girl drama stopped when we left our teen years?

    This made zero sense

    I’ll take that as a sign of your ability to comprehend.

    no, my guy, it made zero sense because you didnt even understand what is going on and you described a completely "irrelevant" scenario

    Dude, I’m not a guy.

    What’s to understand? The two factions that are using eu prime time to run in circles on walls, instead of using the campaign as intended, gets pissed off because they can’t win by running in a blob, decides - fluctuating the entitled brats themesong of “it I can’t play like I want, no one else should be allowed to play as intended” - to ruin it for the big majority of casual gamers.

    It’s not complicated. It’s drama, just like the teen girls can create.

    Wut? what are you even talking about...? "instead of using the campaign as intended"? Whats the "intended" way?

    I’ll give you a hint: “The three banners war”

    So you're saying unless everyone zergs and does what you think is "intended" (aka capping keeps and scrolls no matter if there are enemies online or no matter the time of the day), then if people aren't doing that they are teenage drama queens that ruin the majority's gameplay? XD

    No.

    I’m quite clear in my writing. Your interpretation isn’t mine to answer.

    Have a good one, dude.

    So you said "3 banner war" but you literally avoided to answer and when i literally explained you the "3 banner war", you bailed! XD

    I'm sensing AD morningcapper

    It’s a title. https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Alliance_War

    I’m sensing someone with a total lack of knowledge and therefor presents himself as quite the prick.

    Oh, well.

    Yup, AD morning capper confirmed![

    Mmm.... especially since I specifically wrote about the Eu zone prime time


    How about reading what y’all are quoting?
    Thanks for advice. Ok, I just read it. After reading it again, I still think you're an AD morning capper.

    Which is the trouble with you believing rather than knowing. You are dead wrong. I’m one of those adults with child, work and an alarm clock going off at 06.00 every workday (which is Monday to Friday).

    I’m assuming you can google work hours for the majority of the Europeans all by yourself.

    I’m describing what’s going on in - TADAAA - prime time Eu. The primary time of the majority of players, which is evening, since many of us are following the ordinary work hours. Which probably also can be googled.

    And yes, it’s not every single individual that perceives evening as prime time. Which the word majority is for. Not every single being. But most of them.

    Clear now? Hmmm?

    All this wall of text to confirm you're AD morningcapper?
    Edited by thatESOdude on June 20, 2020 5:58PM
  • Lattengrabscher
    Lattengrabscher
    ✭✭✭
    i think he tried to say that he is only morning capping on Saturday and Sunday ? or did i get that Point wrong?
    Proud Member of Triggered Tryhards
    DC - Totally not Latte
    DC - Der Böse Hase
    EP - ViperSeducer Metaslave
    EP - Blaubeere
    DC - Der kleine Hase
    AD - Salt Assault

    Youtube channel : https://youtube.com/channel/UCSZHzf3v1V9m6-xpn_7a_bw
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭


    Purple Alliance STRONK
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

    DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

    EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

    EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

    EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

    2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

    @Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love how the only defence is "because AD morning caps". Yeah, AD did, because DC was nightcapping. And it took maybe 30 minutes to get a 3 coloured map by 9am?

    Currently, DC is morning capping, afternoon capping, prime time capping, evening capping and night capping. That is a 24hour cap.

    Meanwhile, EP sits in their 4 keeps with 2 scrolls not having to defend even once in the past week, just ride all the way to Fare to stand side by side with their DC allies who gracefully GIFTED EP 2nd place.

    Watch out Pact. Your friendship with blue zerg has made majority of AD give up Eso or give up PvP. Once there is no AD left to fight morning, noon, prime, who's gates do you think will be camped?

    rupaul.jpg
    Edited by red_emu on June 20, 2020 8:48PM
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    I love how the only defence is "because AD morning caps". Yeah, AD did, because DC was nightcapping. And it took maybe 30 minutes to get a 3 coloured map by 9am?

    Currently, DC is morning capping, afternoon capping, prime time capping, evening capping and night capping. That is a 24hour cap.

    Meanwhile, EP sits in their 4 keeps with 2 scrolls not having to defend even once in the past week, just ride all the way to Fare to stand side by side with their DC allies who gracefully GIFTED EP 2nd place.

    Watch out Pact. Your friendship with blue zerg has made majority of AD give up Eso or give up PvP. Once there is no AD left to fight morning, noon, prime, who's gates do you think will be camped?

    rupaul.jpg

    Properly delusional XD as per usual...

    salty
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    I love how the only defence is "because AD morning caps". Yeah, AD did, because DC was nightcapping. And it took maybe 30 minutes to get a 3 coloured map by 9am?

    Currently, DC is morning capping, afternoon capping, prime time capping, evening capping and night capping. That is a 24hour cap.

    Meanwhile, EP sits in their 4 keeps with 2 scrolls not having to defend even once in the past week, just ride all the way to Fare to stand side by side with their DC allies who gracefully GIFTED EP 2nd place.

    Watch out Pact. Your friendship with blue zerg has made majority of AD give up Eso or give up PvP. Once there is no AD left to fight morning, noon, prime, who's gates do you think will be camped?

    rupaul.jpg
    I heard there's a new documentary on netflix, which I think might suit you. It's called "Behind the curve". Make sure to check it out!
    Edited by Koensol on June 21, 2020 8:05AM
  • Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    I love how the only defence is "because AD morning caps". Yeah, AD did, because DC was nightcapping. And it took maybe 30 minutes to get a 3 coloured map by 9am?

    Currently, DC is morning capping, afternoon capping, prime time capping, evening capping and night capping. That is a 24hour cap.

    Meanwhile, EP sits in their 4 keeps with 2 scrolls not having to defend even once in the past week, just ride all the way to Fare to stand side by side with their DC allies who gracefully GIFTED EP 2nd place.

    Watch out Pact. Your friendship with blue zerg has made majority of AD give up Eso or give up PvP. Once there is no AD left to fight morning, noon, prime, who's gates do you think will be camped?

    rupaul.jpg

    well, sad but actually true
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    Watch out Pact. Your friendship with blue zerg has made majority of AD give up Eso or give up PvP. Once there is no AD left to fight morning, noon, prime, who's gates do you think will be camped?

    So, as soon as it's no smooth sailing for a couple of weeks, all AD are giving up PvP? Is that what you are saying?

    As a little fun fact, maybe you weren't playing back then or you forgot, there was a time when AD was very underpopulated for many months in the PC/EU no-CP campaign. The gates usually camped back then where - the DC ones.

    I hope you are wrong, because if DC really becomes the new dominant zerg faction, I have to switch back to my EP toon. And I really don't like her.


    no CP PvP PC/EU

    EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

    guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

    After review we have closed this thread as there's a lot of Baiting and Non-Constructive back and forth going on. Please ensure that when you are discussing something that you keep said discussion civil, constructive, and within the rules.

    You are welcome to review the Community Rules here.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.