Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Introducing the Nightfall Crown Crate"

• Technica
    Technica
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_SamL wrote: »
    [*] Psijic Cosmic Starburst

This emote is so beautiful!
    More of these fireworks type things please! :)

It's great to be able to celebrate things using these, whenever there's cause for celebration ^_^
    Edited by Technica on June 18, 2020 4:31PM
    You will know me by my eye. | Adventuring since beta | PC EU | ESO+ | I recommend this reshade (Example Screenshots)
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thannazzar wrote: »
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    A Vampiric Senche-Raht mount that anyone can just sit on...

I'm becoming more disillusioned with this game's path in cosmetics.

A vampiric senche raht that 0.0033% of players will be able to sit on you mean.

At least there's that. I'm still going to see it though, there's going to be SOMEONE who will get it and flaunt it.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Inval1d
    Inval1d
    ✭✭✭✭
    All 3 hats make us bald as heck
  • naturebased
    naturebased
    ✭✭✭
    Do the weapon style pages in the crown gem store ever become motifs that can be farmed later? dont wanna buy something that i can get for free later.
  • rockyracoon13
    rockyracoon13
    ✭✭
    I'm so glad new crown crates are in the store ! It will distract me from the horrible lag in Cyrodil !! Yayyyy
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New hairstyle is bugged
    New hats make you bald
    The bat fountain is low res and has a weird green sheen to the water
    The Shoulder pads or armour pads on the jarl outfits are loose and floppy
    The new thrall body marking does not show on certain skins and is hella faded as a vampire (Thralls Arterial Map Body Marks)
    The new innkeeper outfit bugs out with the sassy assassin personality
    Greymoor Lycanthrope Shield does not display any red mist upon preview or upon equipping (for some)
    Some of the Apex mounts don't have animations appearing

.....Im at a loss

• volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any kitties?
  • xryanvb16_ESO
    xryanvb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    I don't like anything in this box accept the highest tier rewards which will cost to much to even bother with. Even though mounts look cool, they are just reskins with some bits added to them of the same models that have been reused over and over. You'd think since they're gonna make a ton out of gambling addicted children stealing their parents credit cards they would at least put a bit effort into the items they make.
    Edited by xryanvb16_ESO on June 19, 2020 4:18AM
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ratinira wrote: »
    Snipes007 wrote: »
    Oh yeah more gambling...can’t wait until it’s banned in games!

Someone is threatening you with gun forcing to buy that crates? 🤔

No, but the fact that almost all new cosmetics are locked behind crates with rng, only available during a part of the year, is really discouraging.
  • GaryMeow
    GaryMeow
    ✭✭✭
    The way that the vfx is performed on these three RA mounts are just sooooo meh, in comparison with most of other RA mounts.
    IMO, the following improvements must be made so they will definitely look way batter, otherwise ZOS please refund my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1-Spacebar effect: The groud mark should appear with every spacebar hit for all three RA mounts !!!!!!!!! Not just when summoning!!!

2-Cursebound Senche-raht Darkfang : The super cool red tornado must show up with every spacebar hit(Same as Planemeld courser, you see that fire ball with every rearing action!!!!), please!!! This is the only thing that makes this mount cool and unique.

3-Cursebound Lichsteed:The lich lanterns must stick around at all times while mounted!!!!! The current effect only lasts around 20 second after hitting the spacebar,the hors looks soooo cheap without the lanterns!!!!

4- Sabre Cat Prowler: This one?????? Does it has any spacebar effects?? Hah???????????
  • jrod747
    jrod747
    ✭✭
    Really unfortunate that ZOS puts so much effort into such great rewards, only to give you virtually no chance of getting one.

The Cursebound Senche-Raht Darkfang looks amazing, but its uncraftable and has a 0.1% chance of getting one based on what I've read in the forums ---- thats 1/1000. And any system that wants you to put in $3030.00 CAD just to get a in-game mount is ridiculous.

This just proves that they dont put these amazing rewards in the packs in order to make you spend in order get a better chance at actually getting the mount; They are selling you the illusion that you even have a real chance at getting the mount.

The fact that they dont share the actual odds of getting these prizes from their packs in the store is really scummy, even illegal in come countries with more effective gambling laws.

I'd ask zos why they do this to such a great game, but its obvious that Bethesda doesnt actually care and has absolutely zero integrety or respect for their gamers.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine if they put all this work into a specific Raident mount but the drop rate was so low that not a single player got one, that would be a waste now wouldn't it.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jrod747 wrote: »
    Really unfortunate that ZOS puts so much effort into such great rewards, only to give you virtually no chance of getting one.

The Cursebound Senche-Raht Darkfang looks amazing, but its uncraftable and has a 0.1% chance of getting one based on what I've read in the forums ---- thats 1/1000. And any system that wants you to put in $3030.00 CAD just to get a in-game mount is ridiculous.

This just proves that they dont put these amazing rewards in the packs in order to make you spend in order get a better chance at actually getting the mount; They are selling you the illusion that you even have a real chance at getting the mount.

The fact that they dont share the actual odds of getting these prizes from their packs in the store is really scummy, even illegal in come countries with more effective gambling laws.

I'd ask zos why they do this to such a great game, but its obvious that Bethesda doesnt actually care and has absolutely zero integrety or respect for their gamers.

Bethesda has little to do with any of this I assure you.
  • Dovakhan
    Dovakhan
    ✭✭✭

No, but it's frustrating to have something you'd like locked behind a RNG gambling game. Plus it's only a matter of time till it becomes illegal.

ZOS may as well stay ahead of the curve and just put the stuff in the Store. Loot boxes are just an outdated and shameful business model.
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dovakhan wrote: »

No, but it's frustrating to have something you'd like locked behind a RNG gambling game. Plus it's only a matter of time till it becomes illegal.

ZOS may as well stay ahead of the curve and just put the stuff in the Store. Loot boxes are just an outdated and shameful business model.

So you buy 4 item cards that give you a random item from an item pool. Those items can be traded for gems which can be traded for the items you want. So its not actually gambling as much as people want it to be to validate their "evil greedy corporation taking advantage of innocent people" perception of gaming companies.
  • Vara
    Vara
    ✭✭✭

for sure !!!