The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Can the fireplace added in Proudspire Manor be movable please ?

Margha_Ralmoren
Margha_Ralmoren
✭✭✭
I'm super grateful that you've added a fireplace in this house but right now it is stuck in a corner in the basement. Could you make it moveable so we can place it somewhere else please ?
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed, I would like to move it as well, because I am thinking to recreate my house from Skyrim, and I had the enchanting table in that corner :smile:

That piece should be a furnishing!
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Lrsamways
    Lrsamways
    Soul Shriven
    I have been moving all my things from my old home and planning it all out for the last two weeks only to have that thing placed in the worst spot possible.

Sadly i wont be buying the house unless its movable because i can't think of a way to work around it.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, absolutely. :disappointed:
    I have no idea why they thought adding an un-removable fireplace would be a good solution.

Thanks to the 'I want a fireplace there' folks, my planned build is now ruined, lol. You can always add or build fireplaces to houses, but we can't remove this one... What happened to the Alinor way of doing things, where the house comes with a fireplace, but it is removable because it's also a furnishing?
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow, when I saw this in pics and streams I assumed it would be move-able. Definitely should be made that way.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Would also love it if we could craft these for the other floors.

Not really sure why we can't, if we can craft the Alinor ones?
    Edited by Tigerseye on June 2, 2020 9:26PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    Oh wow, when I saw this in pics and streams I assumed it would be move-able. Definitely should be made that way.

I thought it would be as well and an item that could be purchased in the crown store like the one in the Summerset townhome. Lost revenue. Marketing did not get involved early enough. lol
  • deLioncourt
    deLioncourt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm just going to pull a wall in front of it.