The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Snowmelt Suite Room to Spare BUG

Kazren
Kazren
✭✭✭
I did the quest at the door to the room, finished it, said goodbye, I no longer had the Room to Spare quest, yet the Snowmelt Suite still didn't belong to me. I reported it but have not heard anything back from anybody at support.

So beware: Don't spend your quest there until we know the bug is fixed.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This happened to me on PC. When one of my alts leveled up, she got the Room to Spare quest (I think this is level 20). I was surprised, as I thought she had already completed the previous version of the quest (A Friend in Need). Since this is on PC, which I don't play as much, I wasn't entirely sure. I had another alt reach level 20 not long before her, and she didn't get the quest starter from level-up (this was pre-Greymoor).

So, I assumed that this alt hadn't yet done the quest. I accepted it and went to the Snowmelt Suite. Sure enough, she was there waiting for me. I completed the quest and entered the room, then I logged off. But when I logged in with my main, it wasn't in my collections.

I don't know what the prompt was when I entered the room, as I didn't look closely, so I don't know if it said "open" or "preview." And, I didn't check to see if it was added to my collections.

Oh wait...I do recall that it asked me what permissions to load for the house, so the game was acting like I just acquired it.

I submitted a bug report, but didn't open a customer support ticket, since I already bought Proudspire and don't really need the inn room. I'll pick it up at some point for 6k.