The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group finder stuck account wide

Stealthk80
Stealthk80
✭✭
Loving greymoor so far... Oh wait that's a lie.
I've been stuck in an account wide group finder queue for 9 hours, no that's not an exaggeration. OK I thought after the first 48 mins, something ain't right, I'll cancel the queue and requeue... Oh I can't. Ah must be that old bug, I'll relog. So I did and requeue.. 55 mins later I'm still in queue and now I can't cancel the queue. Hmm, so I think OK maybe a server bug, I'll do vMA... An hour later still in queue, I do dsa... Still in queue.

So at this point it's been like 4 hours. Strange, OK I'll leave the pledges, and log my warden that is 80% the way through 48 and I know I can hit 50 with a random dungeon and 50% scroll..
So I queue, as a healer. 10 mins pass... So hmm I go to leave queue.. Nope can't. So as a test I try dk and nightblade, same problem.
Back to warden and some reading on Google, some guy posted a very detailed 3 person logging in and out fix. Didn't work.
I've also tried rebooting game, clearing saved data, rebooting the console. Still stuck in queue. Sometimes it drops and I get put back in automatically which is nice I guess.
In addition, I'm constantly kicked and joining zone chat, constantly, in and out, in and out I'm sick to death of that "chime"
Raised a ticket but I don't have much hope, I suspect its server side but I'm going to delete the game and redownload tonight
Edited by Stealthk80 on June 11, 2020 12:54PM
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow
  • Stealthk80
    Stealthk80
    ✭✭
    So I deleted the game and redownloaded over night, log in today chatacters are still in the queue, that's 5 characters queue locked. I'm going to try 6th today in a group with someone else queuing and see what happens
    Edited by Stealthk80 on June 11, 2020 12:55PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey @Stealthk80 could you provide us with your ticket number so that we can look into its status for you?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Stealthk80
    Stealthk80
    ✭✭
    Hey @Stealthk80 could you provide us with your ticket number so that we can look into its status for you?

Hi ticket 200610-007468
    Thanks

• ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thank you for providing your ticket number @Stealthk80

We can confirm that your ticket is in the right place, and a support agent will respond to your latest reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience, as we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Stealthk80
    Stealthk80
    ✭✭
    Having someone else queue with my non bugged character worked, so that's 1 out of 6 lol