Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Greymoor Console Launch Date Update"

• iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    valeriiya wrote: »
    I doubt there will be a response but, @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert can you confirm what version we're getting please?

Yes this please. Also any idea what time it’ll be available to purchase for PS4 players?
  • AzurasCry
    AzurasCry
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Could we get information on the patch size, so people may make room for their storage ahead of time?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we getting the update with the issues PC had or are we getting it with the fixes?

According to Matt Firor:
    "It’s important to note that all of the fixes listed so far will be included in the Console and Stadia versions when they launch on June 9 and June 16 respectively, and we will continue to monitor for new problems and address them as they appear."
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/531219/greymoor-update-26-launch-game-director-update/p1

Which means, realistically, that ACamaroGuy is 100% correct.
    ACamaroGuy wrote: »
    Are we getting the update with the issues PC had or are we getting it with the fixes?

No, console users will be getting their own unique dysfunctional version of the update.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Still waiting to hear how the PC player community are being equally affected by ZOSs political statement. Since PC gets to play the Greymoor expansion regardless of ZOSs political stance.
    Edited by Alphawolf01A on June 9, 2020 1:27PM
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting to hear how the PC player community are being equally affected by ZOSs political statement. Since PC gets to play the Greymoor expansion regardless of ZOSs political stance.

Who exactly are you asking, though? ZOS? I doubt you'll get an official response from them, but maybe you should try tagging them? Who knows, maybe they'll answer.

(I myself am on console btw, just as you, so I'm in the same boat here).
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, I don't know how to tag. LOL
    It was just meant as a general question. Besides, they haven't responded to any other tags yet, so I doubt they will.

I agree with the cause, just not the method they chose to use to get their point across. If you (ZOS) make a decision like this, it should impact all players equally, not 1 demographic.
    Edited by Alphawolf01A on June 9, 2020 1:16PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, I don't know how to tag. LOL
    It was just meant as a general question. Besides, they haven't responded to any other tags yet, so I doubt they will.

I agree with the cause, just not the method they chose to use to get their point across. If you (ZOS) make a decision like this, it should impact all players equally, not 1 demographic.

You just use the @ symbol in front of the person's name amd it lets them know someone mentioned them.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AH! Thank you, sounds easy enough. LOL

That was easy.
    Edited by Alphawolf01A on June 9, 2020 1:28PM
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me? I see a Stream Team Partner streaming Greymoor today. Are they not representing ZOS? Is their ego more important to them than standing with ZOS in respecting the day of the funeral? Interesting.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Langdon64 wrote: »
    Is it just me? I see a Stream Team Partner streaming Greymoor today. Are they not representing ZOS? Is their ego more important to them than standing with ZOS in respecting the day of the funeral? Interesting.

My point exactly.

Thank you.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just went to 1 of the streamers and asked them why they were not representing ZOSs stance on this and I was told because they already had their release and it didn't affect them and that I was whining.

Although to be fair, the streamer didn't call me a whiner, a viewer did.
    Edited by Alphawolf01A on June 9, 2020 3:48PM
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 download size 47,7 GB

is this part of your "smaller patches plan" ?
    didn't we download whole game 2-3 months ago to avoid the gigantic console patches who require erase half of PS4 drive to install?
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    method__01 wrote: »

didn't we download whole game 2-3 months ago to avoid the gigantic console patches who require erase half of PS4 drive to install?

It's already available to download?
    Edited by SpiderKnight on June 10, 2020 3:30AM
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's already available to download?

yes,10 min after server close.update was ready to download
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    So it’s the 10th and it’s not in the PS4 store yet. Anyone know when we can purchase the new content?
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    56.8 GB on xbox
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

ikr, :D
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

58 gb for me. On ps4.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭

58 gb for me. On ps4.

This!

I'm almost certain this is the biggest update it's had in the years I've been playing. And this is after being told updates would be smaller now.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    iamkeebler wrote: »
    So it’s the 10th and it’s not in the PS4 store yet. Anyone know when we can purchase the new content?

Should be available on the store at 5am EDT, in about 15 minutes.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ACamaroGuy
    ACamaroGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I have submitted two refund requests, one for my son and one for myself. Once my wife gets home, she will also submit a refund request. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the refund ticket number or not. I'll let you know what lame excuse I get when they inform me a refund is not allowed.

ESO support finally responded to my ticket, very quickly in fact. They told me they are unable to refund me for the update because I use a console. I was informed I must contact Xbox support instead for my refund. I hope this information helps others out as well. Good luck.

Xbox support said I should get my money back for those three purchases I made within 72 hours. Counting the time.

I received my refunds this morning. Thank you.
    For the Empire
  • JessPushToPlay
    JessPushToPlay
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not yet able to upgrade to Greymoor on PS4? I looked on the ESO page, playstation website & then logged into ESO- no options to be able to buy/upgrade online & in ESO when I choose "upgrade" it says, "This content cannot be seleted at this time"??
    PC & PS4 | NA