Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Current state of cyrodiil?

Xirks
Xirks
✭✭✭
There are no words that describe how much of a disaster this patch is... just saying. Id be embarrassed too if i thought this was okay.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's the worst patch for the game for:

Content
    PvP
    Class Balance
    Stability

At least in my opinion.

Oh and for some reason, a lot of non-meta sets needed nerfs.
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B O R I N G

PvDoor prevails

PvP very hard to find even on pop-locked campaigns

PATHETIC!
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you should add in the comment that this is your opinion alone, because the rest of us are enjoying pvp and pve just fine with this new patch.
  • JayKwellen
    JayKwellen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So for us console plebs, what's the issue you guys are experiencing exactly?

Assuming performance is still horrific and PvDoor is still the same, what's different regarding class balance and PvP gameplay?

Is the nerf to healing that noticeable? The change to defensive monster sets? Is the issue simply that people are now dying faster than they were before? What?

Legitimate questions btw, I'm trying to get a feel for what's coming my way once greymoor drops comes to console.
    Xbox NA - JaeKwellen
    AD PvP
    Trying to main a magcro. This is awful.
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    you should add in the comment that this is your opinion alone, because the rest of us are enjoying pvp and pve just fine with this new patch.

This is a FORUM.. it's ALL OPINION!!! SMH
  • NoodleESO
    NoodleESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh boy time to get some popcorn before the mods show up
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm curious, how the hell do you manage to enjoy pvp when it's laggy, your skills don't fire or when it takes 4 seconds to barswap?
  • Orpheaus
    Orpheaus
    ✭✭✭

Lmao people out here shilling for ZOS when the game is unplayable at least 8 hours a day in Cyrodiil if you're in one of the campaigns that has another human in it. These people are why ZOS will never fix performance. Why bother when you have suckers on the hook?
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JayKwellen wrote: »
    Is the nerf to healing that noticeable? The change to defensive monster sets? Is the issue simply that people are now dying faster than they were before? What?

Yes, it's very noticeable on classes with poor healing or sustain.

What's most insulting about it, is that as expected, it actually affects mag more than stam builds because of how easy it is to stack weapon damage, and that mag's best scaling with healing is exactly a linear 20 percent from buffs where stam can get far above that percentage from major brutality alone, and in an unsurprising twist major mending scales better on stam is a better tool than on any mag heal in the game after the changes.

It's so dumb that on my mag build that barely tilts hybrid I heal more with resolving vigor than two of my heals combined.

So, yes, its noticeable if you were on a stam spec with terrible healing OR play mag. The stam-mag divide is the widest it has ever been IMO because of the heal changes and insane amount of damage that is possible this patch. Defile is so potent that I make sure to use a disease glyph on mag chars. It's that stupid of a change.

Even shields are complete trash on every mag class except sorc, but even then its easy to strip sorcs of their shields with DoTs and they do not have an easy way to cleanse or space to run it on their bar. Shields are absolutely nothing compared to rolling and block in no-CP and CP PvP.

However, someone at ZOS thought of a great idea: to change the heal priority to the highest priority. That makes ballgroups almost invincible if they all wear proc sets, esp. ground ones like winter's respite - actually bugged since PTS, but ZOS never fixed it so enjoy the show when nearly every ballgroup with sense has almost every member wearing it.

Terrible balance in this patch and the worst patch in the game EVER IMO.