The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Non-receipt of ESOPlus refund - Ticket# 200608-002396

NorthernApe
NorthernApe
✭✭
@ZOS_BillE

Previous ticket# 200427-006890

I received an email from Bethesda Customer Support on 19 May 2020 (extract below) confirming that a refund would be applied to my credit card within 10 business days. It has now been 14 business days and no refund has been received. I have contacted my bank and they have advised me to raise a disputed payment with them. I wanted to give Bethesda the benefit of the doubt before I do this.

Can you advise of the status of the refund?

~~~
Thank you for contacting
The Elder Scrolls Online Support Team

Question Subject: I have been charged three times for 1 years subscription to ESO Plus. Please arrange a refund for £163.98 to be applied to my credit card.

Question Reference # 200427-006890

Date Created: 04/27/2020 03:39 PM
Date Last Updated: 05/18/2020 11:21 PM

Message Log:

The Elder Scrolls Online Team response on 05/18/2020 11:21 PM
Hail and well met, Adventurer!

Thank you for taking the time to contact us at The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is Tyrell and I would be happy to help guide you today, my friend ~ !

I am so happy to inform you that we have gone ahead and processed the refund for your purchase as you have requested!

During a refund, it can take up to 10 business days for the funds to appear in the correct account. If you have questions concerning the length of time for your refund, we recommend contacting your financial institution for more information on the process.

We truly hope that this can resolve some of your worries today. Please do let us know if you may have any other questions or concerns for your game. We are always more then happy to help with any trouble or concern you may face.

Until then we wish you well,

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
Tyrell
The Elder Scrolls Online Team