The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"An Error Has Occurred Please Wait a Few Minutes and Log In Again" Eternally since patch

eighthmanbound
Since the patch I've constantly had this error pop up when trying to log in. Repaired my files, did nothing.
  • eighthmanbound
    For some reason a 2nd repair worked when the first one did not.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a classic megaserver busy message so most likely down to server load.

Occasionally, the Launcher will get some erroneous messages when it can't connect to the login server or game server. There was a real problem with Error 209 but that should be sorted now.
  • nahaloth
    nahaloth
    No, server full message is "Error 104." Just looked it up. This is something else, and it just started this week. Something in the last patch threw a serious wrench in the works for a lot of players. I can't get past the character select screen, now.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    nahaloth wrote: »
    No, server full message is "Error 104." Just looked it up. This is something else, and it just started this week. Something in the last patch threw a serious wrench in the works for a lot of players. I can't get past the character select screen, now.
    Have you disabled all add-ons?

Check this thread for some more info.
    Edited by Moonraker on April 20, 2014 4:17AM