The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unable to log in after scrying [PC EU]

Princess_Ciri
Princess_Ciri
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi

I am posting this on behalf of my friend who does not have access to the forums.

A couple of days ago he was doing the new antiquity stuff from Greymoor. He encountered a bug which has now meant he is unable to log in at all.

He got attacked by a wolf while digging up a lead which got interrupted. After that he was logged out by the game. Now when he tries to select a character or create a new one he gets logged out after the loadingscreen without an error message every time. This has been the case since yesterday morning.

His username is @theonefluffington and character name 'elder dragon Zephiel'. He was scrying in Bleakrock.

He has sent a support ticket but nobody has come back to him. The support ticket he sent is 200601-0065530 (the ticket itself is in German but I don't know if that changes anything...)

Please can someone get back to him and look into fixing this bug. It is quite likely that other people are going to be affected too!!
GM and raid leader of Hot Girls Play DPS, the cutest guild EU
This discussion has been closed.