The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Argonian fan art

dorogov.alexeyeb17_ESO
Today i drawn this lizard brute with pencil on paper. So do you like pineapples? if you like see more my arts at inst /alexey_dorogov
ukrojpcf4g4x.jpg

Edited by dorogov.alexeyeb17_ESO on May 13, 2020 8:14PM
  • dorogov.alexeyeb17_ESO
    Sorry, picture a bit blurry, cuz i made this photo on my smartphone. Dont have a scanner atm(
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great piece! Staggering amount of detail, armor looks great, love the hints of shadows and depth on the scaly hide.
  • Rye_puff
    Rye_puff
    ✭✭
    I’m stunned, this is so beautiful. The scales are so cool, esp on the tail. 💖
  • dorogov.alexeyeb17_ESO
    Thank you guys.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :+1:
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    This is awesome, great work! Thanks so much for sharing this with us. :)
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on June 2, 2020 12:21PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post