Grand Overlord outfit

Cleveland521
Cleveland521
✭✭✭
I started the thread to get the Devs attention to this fact. Many of us who work long hrs will never achieve emperor in pvp, we have however gotten to ppl rank 50 over time. A outfit reward depicting this status would be as good to us as emperor.

Best Answers

• Cleveland521
    Cleveland521
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    ...it is way easier and less time intensive to earn Emperor than Grand Overlord

For those of us that are not working full time, or students stuck home during Corona it is a easy achievement to make emp. But I am still working as essential worker during the pandemic and spending 20 hrs a day in pvp to achieve emp is not a option. That being said, I have achieved 5 Star over a 2 yr period playing when I could. That’s why I am asking Zos to recognize us hard working family supporters with a reward costume for 5 star achievement.
    Answer ✓
  • Cleveland521
    Cleveland521
    ✭✭✭
    Still wondering why Zos will put out all these motifs in pve but will not give a outfit award for achieving 5 star status in pvp?
    Answer ✓
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be a cool reward to be honest.

I'm way off the rank myself but have no issues with those who got it getting a cool cosmetic of some kind to show off. I think there are housing items tied to the rank you can buy but those are only on show in your house.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Cleveland521
    Cleveland521
    ✭✭✭
    The decoy scroll is nice. My point was to achieve a outfit to wear everywhere just like the emperor outfit that says there’s a 5 star player nice outfit and cool stars.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...it is way easier and less time intensive to earn Emperor than Grand Overlord
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• finehair
    finehair
    ✭✭✭✭
    since most of the achievements and skins including emperor costume can be bought with ingame gold nowadays; i think that would be cool idea.
    Technically you could buy grand overlord too though, but again that would take hours and hours of ap farming.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree!

If you got Grand Warlord from ball zerging. You should receive a yellow dress... and your rank nerfed to capped rank of 15.

PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started the thread to get the Devs attention to this fact. Many of us who work long hrs will never achieve emperor in pvp, we have however gotten to ppl rank 50 over time. A outfit reward depicting this status would be as good to us as emperor.

Its not much of an achievement these days. Now 3 years ago it was. It also depends on how you got it. The way AP has been distributed these days rank 50 means little IMO. Some rank 50s are really bad players because they have been carried all the way on the back of Zerg Guild getting way to much AP from killing 1 guys with the help of 12 or more others.
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Cleveland521
    Cleveland521
    ✭✭✭
    Well as a tank healer you can guess I did a lot of the carrying
  • Cleveland521
    Cleveland521
    ✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »

Its not much of an achievement these days. Now 3 years ago it was. It also depends on how you got it. The way AP has been distributed these days rank 50 means little IMO. Some rank 50s are really bad players because they have been carried all the way on the back of Zerg Guild getting way to much AP from killing 1 guys with the help of 12 or more others.
    Sounds like the EP play style to me lol with their 60 plus man zergs.