The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loot system

mozers1908b16_ESO
is this getting an overhaul at all? because as it stands right now it is for lack of a better term crap. if you are low-med level in a large group you get nothing, if you are on your own at a world boss that has a lot of people you get nothing, or in a trial if you are not 810CP you get?... you guessed it nothing. you put in all that effort and time and get zip, zilch, zero, sweet FA for your time and effort. it needs looking at.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there's some misunderstanding on the OP's part on how the loot system actually works. I don't know all the specifics, so I'll leave that to others... but I'm completely positive people below max CP get loot in trials and that being low/mid level in of itself doesn't keep you from getting drops.
  • codierussell
    codierussell
    ✭✭✭✭
    @mozers1908b16_ESO

ZOS has stated on many occasions they do not plan to change how gear drops work. They set the 12 person cap to world bosses a long time ago and was to spread out players so the bosses didn't spawn and die instantly (yes this was a problem) which both lags the server and locks the process out for people doing quests and achievements, so the did a gear limit and a cooldown.

As for the trials that is just plan false. Everyone gets gear, you don't even need to hit the boss once to get it (hence trial carry players die in the back for the whole fight). Everyone gets gear in trials that is equal to your level. As long as you are over CP160 you are getting max level gear like all the 810s.