The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Don't see mobs while doing dolmens

Dextrick
Dextrick
Soul Shriven
Hello. I have some trouble when I'm doing dolmens or something where are many players I don't see any mobs, which uncomfortable for me. I can't see mobs and damage to them to get exp and receive loot. I tried to google it but didn't find how to solve my problem. I hope you can help me with that. Sorry for my not perfect English.
  • Old_Foggy
    Old_Foggy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Dextrick if you haven't turned on nameplates, while in game press your ESC key, on the left of the screen click settings then come down to nameplates, a popup window will come up and at the top turn on nameplates.

friendlies will have blue names, Enemy hostiles/ mobs red... green ones are pets and friendly npcs

Dolmens can be very busy but if you can see the red names it will make life easier for you.. If names are already on you have to be quick at some dolmen as the mobs will get killed very fast.. I hope this helps.
    Screenshot-20200530-124624.png

Without nameplates on.

Screenshot-20200530-123958.png

With nameplates on.

Screenshot-20200530-124022.png
    Edited by Old_Foggy on May 30, 2020 12:05PM
  • Dextrick
    Dextrick
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Dextrick if you haven't turned on nameplates, while in game press your ESC key, on the left of the screen click settings then come down to nameplates, a popup window will come up and at the top turn on nameplates.

friendlies will have blue names, Enemy hostiles/ mobs red... green ones are pets and friendly npcs

Dolmens can be very busy but if you can see the red names it will make life easier for you.. If names are already on you have to be quick at some dolmen as the mobs will get killed very fast.. I hope this helps.
    Screenshot-20200530-124624.png

Without nameplates on.

Screenshot-20200530-123958.png

With nameplates on.

Screenshot-20200530-124022.png

Thanks! It's really helpful.