Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Did they integrate Harven's trait and style?

MrGrim
MrGrim
✭✭
xxwKKc9.png

I have 0 mods installed and enabled i threw them all out when i came back. and i see the motif type and wether it's researchable and wether it's in my bank or inventory.
I haven't played in quite some time and remember i used to have all this through mods. im curious wether they integrated all this or if my *** is just bugged out XD
  • debesyla
    debesyla
    ✭✭✭
    It's integrated now, yes.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing you may want to know, is that Harven's Trat does let you know if you need the item for research.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • MrGrim
    MrGrim
    ✭✭
    One thing you may want to know, is that Harven's Trat does let you know if you need the item for research.

you get that even without the mod it seems. based on the magnifier glass icon.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrGrim wrote: »

you get that even without the mod it seems. based on the magnifier glass icon.

I don't know how Harven's does it but the disadvantage of the built in system over mods I've used is that the built in one only tells you what your current character can learn, so if you're not playing a character who is levelling that craft it's meaningless.

On most of my characters everything has the magnifier icon, because they haven't researched any traits. On my dedicated crafter nothing has it because he's learned them all. If I want to collect items for another character to research I still have to use a mod to keep track of which ones they need.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"