Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lore-Breaker Contest

Elara_Northwind
Elara_Northwind
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello!

I’m holding another housing contest! Entries must be submitted by 5th June 2020 for the judging on the 6th June.

The title of the contest is ‘Lore-Breaker’

The idea is to design a home completely out of the lore of TES. You could design something futuristic, or from a certain period of time or from another game entirely! The more lore breaking it is, the better!! This contest is really open ended, so I am sure that we will see lots of really great and unique ideas!

Your entry will be judged and gain points for the following criteria:

Aesthetics. How visually appealing your creation is. This is very subjective so I will be sure to have judges with differing tastes when it comes to ESO housing!
Creativity and originality. How creative you have been and how unique and original your ideas are!
How lore breaking your home is. The more it breaks the lore, the more points it will get for the final criteria!

The prize for first place will be 3000 crowns worth of crown gifts. Second place will receive 1000 crowns, and third place 500 crowns.

To enter, just send me your @ name, which server you are playing on (PC, EU or NA) and the house you are using, along with any info you would like to share about it! And please make sure that your house is open to all visitors before the 6th of June, so that myself and the other judges may enter. We will be using port to friends house so it does not need to be your primary.

I hope to see many beautiful creations for the tour!!

Have a wonderful evening,

Elara
Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. Not a house decorator but interested to see the entries :smiley:
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice. Not a house decorator but interested to see the entries :smiley:

I can't wait to see the entries either! It's going to be so much fun to visit them all <3

• TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might enter, a little low on gold right now. I have an idea depends if I can find ways to implement it.
  • orion_1981usub17_ESO
    orion_1981usub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine would be titled: "Battle at Red Mountain? Pfffbt, like that would happen" States Dwarf idly reading alternate history dragon breaks in the comfort of his home while eating Azura-Os one loredas morning.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am perpetually amazed at the ingenuity and brilliance of the housing community.
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One week left until the contest! If anybody would still like to enter, make sure that you message me you name in game, your server and your house by this time next Friday! And that it is open for visitors so that myself and the others are able to travel there 😊🏠