The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Greymoor Physical Collector's Edition + Free Month

Shagreth
Shagreth
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings,

it's been a while, back when I pre-ordered Greymoor things were very different, I had a job, full of energy and passion to play the game, now everything has changed, I guess the same can be said for most if not all people. Anyway, enough mourning, my CE arrived today, I upgraded but I did not receive the free month of ESO Plus and my Inventory is to the point of being unmanageable plus I simply lack the energy to do it. Did I miss something, do I have to actually register? (afraid of being charged so I had to ask here first) Really wanted to play tonight but it seems I have to wait more.

p.s. just noticed I posted in the General.. good grief. No ability to delete the post, I take it?
Edited by Shagreth on May 29, 2020 7:11PM
  • Dr_Sinister
    Dr_Sinister
    ✭✭✭
    In order to get the free month you have to subscribe. You can then unsubscribe so you aren't charged for recurring payment
    Dead is dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts - RipperJack
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In order to get the free month you have to subscribe. You can then unsubscribe so you aren't charged for recurring payment
    Cheers, thank you very much! <3