The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Coral Plating lead for Thrassian Stranglers

JOChatterleyb16_ESO
has anyone found the Coral Plating lead for the Thrassian Stranglers? From info I can find searching the net, its supposed to be in Artaeum but I haven't been able to find how it drops...

I have managed to find 4/5 parts so any help finding the last piece would be muchly appreciated :)
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • QuantumPie
    QuantumPie
    ✭✭✭
    My best guess is ZoS "forgot" to add it to the drop table, especially considering every other mythic part has been found.
  • parietic
    parietic
    ✭✭
    There is a roumor that it drops from the Sload WB in summerset, been farming it for some time now and no luck.
  • preevious
    preevious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dropped it from auridon's maormer worldboss, on the beach up north.

EDIT : not so sure .. it's indeed a lead for a piece of the thrassian strangler, and it's called "coral smth" .. not so sure it's the one you need.
    Edited by preevious on May 28, 2020 3:50PM
  • robofly
    robofly
    ✭✭✭
    preevious wrote: »

EDIT : not so sure .. it's indeed a lead for a piece of the thrassian strangler, and it's called "coral smth" .. not so sure it's the one you need.

Could you post a screenshot of the codex for the Thrassian Stranglers, so we can see if it is the right one?
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone found it yet? :D
  • samiz1
    samiz1
    ✭✭✭
    preevious wrote: »

any news ?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, it looks like Coral Plating is indeed bugged and not currently dropping. We're working to get this fixed as soon as we can.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • forthwinds
    forthwinds
    ✭✭✭
    imagine actually fixing things on the PTS... seriously zos fix the damn game, can't even quest anymore
    Dawnbringer ✦ Godslayer ✦ Tick Tock Tormentor x3 ✦ Immortal Redeemer x2 ✦ Gryphon Heart x5 ✦ The Unchained x2 ✦ Emperor x6 ✦ Grand Overlord
  • chiipso
    chiipso
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine releasing new gear that requires you to jump through so many hoops, then not properly doing diligent QA testing to assure all hoops are working correctly. #Baffling
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a friend of mine used more than 600 baits in the hope to fish it. rofl
    i will start right away to think about jokes and trolls i can throw at him when he finally realizes this.
    thx so much for this hopefully evergreen :DDDDDD

ps. yes i know, no need to go to cyro if i'm on your friendlist
    ;):trollface:
  • clv
    clv
    ✭✭✭
    all good on not including coral plating in loot tables. zos had a very small amount of time (only 5 weeks, or 35 days, or 840 hours) to check feedback on PTS (like excavation hitbox issues, scrying menu bugs, instance lag) so totally understandable!
  • clv
    clv
    ✭✭✭
    haha wait none of this is fixed and the consecutive daily maintenances have somehow made the game worse, and now entire zones are experiencing what we raiders have been experiencing for close to two months now! smily face
    Edited by clv on May 29, 2020 8:24AM
  • Käptn_Iglo
    Käptn_Iglo
    Soul Shriven
    So was this issue fixed today?
  • Princess_Ciri
    Princess_Ciri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    at this point it may be faster to inform us what IS working properly
    GM and raid leader of Hot Girls Play DPS, the cutest guild EU
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    at this point it may be faster to inform us what IS working properly

Here's the list:

Now stop causing trouble! ;-)

• Maderu
    Maderu
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno was it fixed with this maintenance or do we still have to wait until we can obtain the item?
  • Whitestorm
    Whitestorm
    Soul Shriven
    Maderu wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno was it fixed with this maintenance or do we still have to wait until we can obtain the item?

PUSH
  • Najiva
    Najiva
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Hello, will u give us a confirmation?
  • samiz1
    samiz1
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all, it looks like Coral Plating is indeed bugged and not currently dropping. We're working to get this fixed as soon as we can.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_KaiSchober
    @ZOS_BillE
    @ZOS_AntonioP
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Is this bug fixed with the patch ?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Maderu wrote: »

It was not fixed with this morning's maintenance, as that was only for the issues described in this post. However, it looks like we will be able to hotfix this later today. We'll let you all know when the hotfix is complete - it won't require any downtime.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super thx Gina
    Ray
  • JOChatterleyb16_ESO
    eso live has just confirmed the hotfix so I'm told! We did it guys!

ill go hunting for the last piece and will let it known here how it drops. Hope other can do the same if they beat me to it :)

• MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im fishing in artaeum for it right now, will update if i get anything :joy:
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just confirming the hotfix is complete, so you should be able to obtain Coral Plating now!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a guy in zone chat say that he just got a lead from fishing in artaeum!
  • Troodon80
    Troodon80
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm, fixed and found via fishing. Artaeum, salt water. Didn't try anything else.

unknown.png?width=284&height=676
    @Troodon80 PC | EU
    Guild: N&S
    Hand of Alkosh | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Deep Dive into Dreadsail Reef Mechanics
  • JOChatterleyb16_ESO
    yup its fishing on Arteaum :) got my gloves finally
  • ne.ga.kurai_ESO
    ne.ga.kurai_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ever seen 20+ people stick their poles into the water and no one gets a fish? I have.
This discussion has been closed.