Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Minimap issues

ToxicVenomGaming
After this update today it completely messed up my minimap and every time I go to a wayshrine and look at the map then back out the map still stays on my screen. Also here are some screenshots of what my map looked like can someone tell me how I make it look like that again I think it’s votans minimap tn1lzwkhnpmx.png
mh00jw74yski.png
  • augestflex_ESO
    I believe Votan is looking into it, but here is the thread, click on Comments to see current posts:

https://esoui.com/downloads/info1399-VotansMinimap.html#info
  • ToxicVenomGaming
    I believe Votan is looking into it, but here is the thread, click on Comments to see current posts:

https://esoui.com/downloads/info1399-VotansMinimap.html#info

Thank you I found out my mini map is the aui one and it’s not updated so I’m stuck with voltans which does have an issue as well unfortunately
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the map stays open from clicking on a wayshrine - just open and close the main map and it will generally close the stuck map screen.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • daim
    daim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ""I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light." It was written on my sword, long…long ago." ―Ajunta Pall
    PC|EU
  • ToxicVenomGaming
    twev wrote: »
    When the map stays open from clicking on a wayshrine - just open and close the main map and it will generally close the stuck map screen.

Yeah that’s what I’ve been doing it’s just annoying though
  • Selminus
    Selminus
    ✭✭✭✭
    All my of big map wayshrine icons are gone and every icon in a zone can't be click teleported to. Using BandiUI because AUI wasn't working and problem started there. Have tried using Votans and Fyrakin and doesn't resolve. Please help.
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Can't travel around cyro either
    Edited by rumple9 on May 29, 2020 8:06PM
  • daim
    daim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You must have a outdated/conflicting addon installed then. Bandits working fine for me and Fyrakin is fixed now too.
    ""I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light." It was written on my sword, long…long ago." ―Ajunta Pall
    PC|EU
  • daim
    daim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easiest way to find an addon that doesn't work (for me at least) is to make copy of your AddOnSettings.txt file from your mydoc/eso/live folder. This file controls which of your toon specific addons that are enabled for them.

Then disable half of your addons. If you're still having issues then disable half of the ones still active and repeat until you find the broken one. Or you can try first with the ones you most suspect could be related to your problem.

After you're done replace AddOnSettings.txt with your backup and you don't need to figure out how you had your addons set up to your toons.

Edit: it's not a bad idea to make a backup of your entire live folder once in a while either, or use Minions build in option (not sure if that makes backup of your AddOnSettings.txt though).
    Edited by daim on May 29, 2020 8:27PM
    PC|EU
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Votan's Minimap. After the update I found that all the key elements were turned off and had to turn on what I wanted to see ( I am not sure if this is what happened ) under the filter tab.

Hope this works.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • ToxicVenomGaming
    daim wrote: »
    You must have a outdated/conflicting addon installed then. Bandits working fine for me and Fyrakin is fixed now too.

Thank you for letting me know about all that I’ll have to look into doing that might help definitely one addon is out of date. I know the mini map I want is aui minimap that one doesn’t have a fix yet so I’ll use another one for now.
  • ToxicVenomGaming
    rumple9 wrote: »
    Same here. Can't travel around cyro either

Happened to me as well in controller mode it definitely doesn’t work but had to spam on keyboard to finally teleport me to the other base it’s pretty ridiculous I think a few AddOns are messed up
  • ToxicVenomGaming
    I use Votan's Minimap. After the update I found that all the key elements were turned off and had to turn on what I wanted to see ( I am not sure if this is what happened ) under the filter tab.

Hope this works.

I normally use aui but it’s outdated with no fix so I’m having to use voltans which I’m not a fan of but will do for now it has its own issues still to though so hopefully there’s a fix to all of this