The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamcro is wildly overtuned

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    It is an overturned class by such an obvious margin that it makes me question the skill of those who say it is not.

You don't even need thumbs to play the class.

I haven't been in the scene deep for a while now; but I've heard that said of every class eventually
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    It is an overturned class by such an obvious margin that it makes me question the skill of those who say it is not.

You don't even need thumbs to play the class.

I haven't been in the scene deep for a while now; but I've heard that said of every class eventually

That's because every patch something is overtuned, almost as if it is on purpose...
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah did someone die to a necro in PVP?
  • PapaWeeb
    PapaWeeb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pallio wrote: »
    Ah did someone die to a necro in PVP?

He made fair points and explained each of them. Your necro carry is showing, L2P
    PC EU
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some spec are huge carry class compared to the others and it's not only stamcro.
    yeah i talk to you stamtemplar, magsorc, magdk.
    Edited by evoniee on May 27, 2020 9:43AM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    evoniee wrote: »
    Some spec are huge carry class compared to the others and it's not only stamcro.
    yeah i talk to you stamtemplar, magsorc, magdk.

Lol only 1 of those I would consider possibly a carry class, amd right now I think it only would be because of how bad scoring is done in battlegrounds, and how bad performance is in Cyrodiil for break free and position desync making range more forgiving.
    Edited by technohic on May 27, 2020 10:40AM
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Cyrodiil go Necro or go Home and its so ***. There is no play what you want anymore and that is what bothers me.

I like playing multiple classes and it not feasable anymore
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only