Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

This is poor

mark.markandb16_ESO
I'm lovin this game but to now have it down (EU) for over 2 hours without pre-warning...and claim it's maintenance is bloody poor!

If it's maintenance...wait till it's non peak. If it's a massive exploit....tell us. But don't feed us BS!

Something is going on and all we want as a paying community is honesty.

Give us that...at least!!
  • Thete
    Thete
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't planned; it was because the login server hamsters went on strike.
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Login servers broke.

They took them down to fix it.

While it isn't good for prime time on a weekend .... if they left it they would have annoyed just as many people that couldn't log in.
  • Noth
    Noth
    ✭✭✭✭
    another person to complain about no information from ZOS yet obviously didn't look for the information.
  • mark.markandb16_ESO
    Noth wrote: »
    another person to complain about no information from ZOS yet obviously didn't look for the information.
    Please tell me where the notification was?

Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on April 19, 2014 9:13PM
    Staff Post
  • Thete
    Thete
    ✭✭✭

On the customer service forum of course. Why would they post it on the new players' forum?
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on April 19, 2014 9:36PM
    Staff Post
  • Noth
    Noth
    ✭✭✭✭

check the customer service forum and: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/categories/server-status

They don't make those forums just to be there. They actually hold information.
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on April 19, 2014 9:36PM
    Staff Post
  • mark.markandb16_ESO
    Oh Yawn....so I'm supposed to come here....instead of actually playing the game I payed for to find out when I am denied service? Get a grip ***!
  • nidriks
    nidriks
    ✭✭
    Oh Yawn....so I'm supposed to come here....instead of actually playing the game I payed for to find out when I am denied service? Get a grip ***!

So how are they supposed to tell you in advance if you are playing the game and not going to the forums? The game came down for a problem. It wasn't planned.

People couldn't get in. I suppose those people should sit there until the next planned maintenance? Would the fact that once you logged off you could also join the queue of those not able to get in change your stance?

Next month there'll be an unexpected bug crop up after a patch. It will need fixing and the server bought down. They better put an announcement out before they know. :s

Sorry to be sarcastic, but see how it wasn't possible to give advance warning?

Edited by nidriks on April 19, 2014 8:17PM
  • Nate
    Nate
    ✭✭✭

Lol, well you're here now whining like a little girl, so what's the difference? Oh riiiiight, the whole sense of entitlement thing. Ya, your parents really f'd up with you.

• Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's a link to it in the first comment in this thread.
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on April 19, 2014 9:37PM
    Staff Post
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    delete
    Edited by Srugzal on April 28, 2014 10:08PM