Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Load screen flashes...

MercilessnVexed
MercilessnVexed
✭✭✭✭
The middle of nowhere in Craglorn, FPS 100, latency 70, and I'm running along... and flashes of load screen begin happening. First it's once every 5 minutes or so, but it increases until I can't even type in a bug report because it's every few seconds. The only thing that helps is logging out and back in again. This is a very new thing for me. I run about 100 mbps connection speed, though it fluctuates up to 110 mbps. Despite the C-virus, we haven't had any dips in our net connection. I'm on the Fullscreen setting as well.
  • SeaUnicorn
    SeaUnicorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am experiencing same issue
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had one happen tonight that lasted so long it kicked me out of the game. @ZOS_GinaBruno , just so you know... :)
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings. We have removed some posts from this thread due to their baiting nature.

It’s okay and very normal to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • indigorune
    indigorune
    ✭✭✭
    This happens to me in Craglorn as well.
    PC-NA | EP
    PvE main --> K'hira - Khajiiti stamblade
    Trade Guild: Free Marketers
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is especially worse on northern Cyrodiil where you get them like every 10-15 seconds. Pine trees might be the source because when theyre no longer in sight the problem seems to disappear
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • jstans_ESO
    jstans_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Having the exact same issue. Craglorn is literally unplayable right now.

https://youtu.be/UAPWQF0Zmec
  • Psiioniic
    Psiioniic
    ✭✭
    same issue is also present in Aetherian Archive, many loading screens during some boss fights and flickering of broken 3D objects
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahhhh. Tonight? On the way to turn in writs? Suddenly I'm in a load screen! For THREE minutes! Muahahahaha!
  • jstans_ESO
    jstans_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to see ZoS won't even bother to reply about the subject. Not even a simple "We're aware of the issue and are working to correct it." Thanks ZoS. I wonder what fun new bug will you introduce next.
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I grabbed the first set of writs in Rimmen and turned to grab the second half and... BAM!

You guessed it.

Loading screen. 2 minutes and counting.
  • MishMash
    MishMash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I've been experiencing the flashing load screens in Craglorn. More so when I first logged on and it did seem to settle down after I've ported. Still early though :)
    PC NA DC 4eva! I try my very best. If it is not good enough for you too bad! Playing off and on since April 2014 CP2009.
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings. We have removed some posts from this thread due to their baiting nature.

It’s okay and very normal to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community.

There was me thinking a Z had replied that it was being investigated :/
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭

There was me thinking a Z had replied that it was being investigated :/

Yeah, only if someone is "misbehaving" is there a response these days.
  • Kilcosu
    Kilcosu
    ✭✭✭
    definitely hit a series of small load screens in cyrodiil riding north. an example...
    would.... be... if..I... spoke... like... this....
    until I was farther south. hope that can get looked into
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭
    Middle of writs, Rimmen, between the jewelry crafting station and the alchemy station.
    BOOM! Loading screen. 1-1/2 minutes. Sheesh!

Well, I'm reporting them (on here) when they happen now. It's not so bad what with the last time being April 9th and this is now the 17th. **shrug**
  • Allington
    Allington
    ✭✭
    I've had the same issue in both Craglorn and Cyrodiil. Riding from Aleswell to Bruma I had 8 brief loadscreens some only seconds apart which was extremely frustrating having to restart the horse sprinting again each time.
    Cat in a hat.
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭
    To boot, the memory leak is creeping back in slowly but surely as well. I'm so happy. :#
  • SnowyNI
    SnowyNI
    SeaUnicorn wrote: »
    I am experiencing same issue

Me also... was told it is group syncing to same area. Either way it's a dreadful bug or glitch that is not fun to be getting every 30 seconds!
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭
    What IS it with Rimmen and sneaky load screens? It either kicks me out completely or takes 2-3 minutes to load. It is. So. Dang. Weird!
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh hey look! It only took two days this time! It took FOUR minutes this time for the game to go again. Rimmen. Per usual.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been ongoing across several zones. I can't seem to identify anything that could be triggering it. I have disabled all my addons and still got the random quickloads.
    I have a gigabit internet in Philly.

I'm on PCNA
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one had a couple of unexpected load screens - quick flashy ones like you say - in Craglorn the other day.

This is also affecting one of this one's guildmates so badly he simply cannot play - and we miss him at our Saturday night events :(

Just a thought - for anyone that this is happening to do you have the PTS and is it happening there too?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Scribly
    Scribly
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. It's becoming impossible top continue some quests as the dialog gets canceled out by the flash, and sometimes I just end up falling through the world
  • Lannharr
    Lannharr
    ✭✭✭
    Same here in Daggerfall near Glenumbra, it had happened 2 times while just running in the fields
  • malchior
    malchior
    ✭✭✭✭
    I started having the same issue. I found that due to turning off Elsweyr Mural Mender, it caused the issue. Turning it back on resolved it.
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭
    @malchior What do you mean, "turning off elsweyr mural mender?"
  • dkelber
    dkelber
    ✭✭

How about a response to this problem??
  • malchior
    malchior
    ✭✭✭✭
    @malchior What do you mean, "turning off elsweyr mural mender?"

My main already completed the Mural Mender quest so didn't need the addon anymore but it was still ticked, so I unticked it.

Didn't know that unticking it caused the issue, so after ticking it, making it available, the issue disappeared. Mind you, I did update the txt file and updated the api number to 10030 instead of allowing out dated addons.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has there been any update or progress on addressing this issue?

There are players who have put years into characters they cannot play now.

They have invested both emotionally and financially and now feel the door is shut in their face and no one will speak to them or help them.

Has anyone having this issue found their own way to resolve it that would help others?

This started to become very bad after one specific recent update so something was changed that started this.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/