The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ticket #200419-004309

Hotdog_23
Hotdog_23
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
It has been 9 days now and I cannot do a random dungeon. It will never hit waited over an hour on a tank character several times now. Neither can I leave queue either. What is odd is I can do battlegrounds fine. As long as I do not queue for random dungeon first since I can‘t leave it. Re-log fixes queue for battlegrounds but not dungeons.

Sorry to tag you but nothing else is working. :(

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • GalexPK
    GalexPK
    ✭✭✭
    this is happening to me too, cant leave queues, need to form a premade group and then enter manually into the dungeon
    PC NA:
    Karim Vidal - Altmer Magicka Templar

La'Mahnaz - Bosmer WW Stamina Nightblade

Alba Id - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

La'Ainaz - Bosmer Vamp Necro

Va'Shir - Khajiit Nightblade

Steam ID: Galexpk
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me earlier in the year.

You need to group with someone get them to queue for a BG or a dungeon. It doesn't have to pop or anything it just restarts the thing. Then you should have control of your queue back!

I imagine you'll be fine after the server reset tonight anyway
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    cover5.jpg
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KBKB wrote: »
    Happened to me earlier in the year.

You need to group with someone get them to queue for a BG or a dungeon. It doesn't have to pop or anything it just restarts the thing. Then you should have control of your queue back!

I imagine you'll be fine after the server reset tonight anyway

Thanks but tried that no go.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bump!

Still cannot do dungeons thru activity finder.

10 days and counting......
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    This problem isn't getting any attention simply because only so few have it, meaning it's not any issue at all, it works again when it happens to work suddenly, sad fact indeed.
  • preevious
    preevious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder .. did you ever change you character name by your request, or was it changed because it initialy was against the terms of service?

I think that can make some things like that go nuts.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    preevious wrote: »
    I wonder .. did you ever change you character name by your request, or was it changed because it initialy was against the terms of service?

I think that can make some things like that go nuts.

No name change.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are stuck in broken queue, I found out that entering a group, then exiting the group, force leaves the queue.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Hotdog_23 we can confirm that your ticket is still open and a support agent will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, as we are experiencing higher volume than usual. Please also be aware that updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Greetings @Hotdog_23 we can confirm that your ticket is still open and a support agent will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, as we are experiencing higher volume than usual. Please also be aware that updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time.

Thank you!
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Took 12 days but I was finally able to dungeon thru the activity finder not sure if ZOS fixed it or the RNG gods smiled on me but I am happy either way. o:)
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FYI,

For what it is worth I think I might know how I was stuck and could not do use activity finder for a dungeon for 12 days. Was in a group found thru activity finder, had crown. Stated in text chat I was doing all 3 three dailies, and everyone said ok they needed all 3 as well. Dungeon went quick and easy, great group. After we completed the dungeon, queued up for the next and 2 accepted but the fourth person just left group without accepting or declining.

We had a tank, healer and one dps, we waited around 5-10 minutes and the finder would not give us a 2nd dps. Therefore, the others left group. Once they left, I noticed I was still in queue and I could not leave it either. I was on one of my tank characters. Waited another 30 minutes and they finder still would not find a group, nor could I leave it. Worried that once again I was stuck and not able to do dungeon thru activity finder again but once I logged off and closed ESO and restarted the game I was able to use activity finder once again.