Maintenance for the week of May 25:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 28, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/529446

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase — May 2020"

ZOS_SarahHecker
9zomv2uxsjqe.png

This is the official discussion thread for the "Crown Store Showcase — May 2020" blog article.

Fearsome steeds, crafty styles, and a curious collection of pets are just some of the unique items coming to the Crown Store in May. Check them all out in our latest Crown Store Showcase!
Staff Post
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭
    No houses this month? I guess that statue will be like 4k crowns though.
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - A treehouse build around a giant treefern
    Artaeum Threatre/Operahouse/Divine Chapel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony with many seats
    Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Extension with Alinor wedding theme
    Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors and indoor conservatory
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, the ESO+ freebie statuette is lovely... I've always liked the Anvil mermaid.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excited for the Statue! and the Mermaid :smiley:

"When the enemies begged for the mercy they lacked,
    Three voices as one shouted "Blood for the Pact"

-excerpt from "Three Hearts as One" by Malukah
  • ethuiliel
    ethuiliel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet Mara, I almost cut myself on that superbly edgy Wicker Horse description. :D
    Arodel the Explorer, Altmer MagDK (*2014) on PC-EU
    @nirntrotter, hunting achievements all over Nirn and beyond. (34k+) | Screenstagram
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Morrowind anniversary? :'( More cats though :s
    Gepe, MagSorc | Gepe Indoril, MagSorc
    Solo PvPer | Warlord | The Flawless Conqueror (yeah with a Magsorc, I'm a loser for that) and other PVE titles

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blah lame month not a single thing ill spend money on here.

Was really hoping for the medium and low tier khajiit female costumes since they had the high tier last month.

And hairstyles. How loudly and belligerently must we scream before mama zos will feed us? We have been begging for new hairstyles. Especially the veya hair.

What reason could they possibly have for withholding them from us?
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Balorgh Shoulder Style Page can be obtained after the player has completed March of Sacrifices by either purchasing it for 50 Undaunted Keys from Urgarlag Chief-bane or as a chance from Urgarlag's Mystery Coffer for 5 Undaunted Keys.

@ZOS_SarahHecker, Normally, there is also a (low) chance of the shoulder page dropping in the 1-key Mystery coffer. Has this been removed for this new upcoming style page?

Update: the article has been updated to indicate that the 1-key mystery coffer can drop the shoulder. It currently reads:
    The Balorgh Shoulder Style Page can be obtained after the player has completed March of Sacrifices by either purchasing it for 50 Undaunted Keys from Urgarlag Chief-bane or as a chance from Urgarlag's Mystery Coffer for 1 Undaunted Key.
    Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on May 5, 2020 2:28AM
  • ZOS_FelipeF
    ZOS_FelipeF
    admin
    Greetings,
    We had to remove some posts due to violating our rules involving baiting and bashing. Please keep your posts constructive and civil. If you have any questions about the actions being taken, please take a moment to review our community rules here.
    Staff Post
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker Will the gifting bug be fixed in time for the Elsweyr DLC launch in case people want to upgrade to the Collector's Edition? re: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6530330/#Comment_6530330

If so, it would be great if the previous Collectors Editions and upgrades were re-released at the same time, because apparently many people did not get their issue resolved through Customer Service over the last couple of releases.

If not, could Customer Service please be prepped to properly deal with the tickets smoothly this time? Last time they didn't even understand how Gifting actually works.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on May 5, 2020 12:14AM
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only gem prospector is any good. Been waiting since it was leaked. Maybe the guar to match the guar mount I got but doubt it as I don't like the mounts. I'm really waiting for nightfall crates tbh. Though I'll wait until the follow up crates leak after that to see if I'll buy with more certainty.
    Edited by Aptonoth on May 5, 2020 4:41AM
  • ZekenRambo
    With the alliance change token, will your alliance rank be reset to 1 for the other factions? Or will you keep whatever rank you have achieved on one faction across all others. Just curious.
    ZekenRambo
    Dark Elf, Ebonheart Pact
    OIC, The Best Around (TBA) Est. 2015
  • Letho2469
    Letho2469
    ✭✭✭
    Yea, game's nearly unplayable, but hey - at least we can buy some additional stuff from the crown store.
    Trial Progression:
    vAA: Hardmode
    vHRC: Hardmode
    vSO: Hardmode
    vMoL: Hardmode + dro-m'Athra-Destroyer
    vHoF: Hardmode + Tick Tock Tormentor
    vAS: Hardmode + Immortal Redeemer
    vCR: Hardmode + Gryphon Heart
    vSS: Hardmode
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    We have removed the Siegemaster's Warhorse from the May 2020 Crown Store Showcase offerings. This mount was also removed from the in-game Crown Store on May 7 due to a bug with the item description that contained incorrect information. We will notify everyone when we return this item to the Crown Store at some point in the future. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Browart
    Browart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have removed the Siegemaster's Warhorse from the May 2020 Crown Store Showcase offerings. This mount was also removed from the in-game Crown Store on May 7 due to a bug with the item description that contained incorrect information. We will notify everyone when we return this item to the Crown Store at some point in the future. Thank you for your understanding.

What if someone already bought it?
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »

I don't know that I'd consider someone forgetting to update the item description from 'can be earned in game' to 'this is something you buy with crowns' a bug, so much as an oversight. Just saying.

Agreed. It's also not really a reason to remove it from the store. They got caught putting something intended to be an earnable reward behind a paywall and now they want to claim that it was just a bug and they never intended to put it out there as an ingame reward in the first place.

At least stand by your decision instead of claiming that it is a bug, especially now that we already know.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭
    No houses this month? I guess that statue will be like 4k crowns though.

The statue wasn't 4k crowns and was only 2k, I thought it would be like that expensive dragon again. Also there is a house on sale lucky cat is discounted, albeit not a time limit 700 item house.
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - A treehouse build around a giant treefern
    Artaeum Threatre/Operahouse/Divine Chapel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony with many seats
    Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Extension with Alinor wedding theme
    Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors and indoor conservatory
  • Devy666
    Devy666
    Soul Shriven
    Wondering if the other Gloomspore preview pets will also be available? Was wanting the Senche the most. Please consider adding it to the store with the other Gloomspore pets coming out.